All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this was in that before and after thread but I showed my daughter some of these pics and she wanted me to tell y'all one day hers will be the best ...
So just for those who haven't seen it!

a6cd09f1-7842-778c.jpg

Progress so far from April to may but maybe she can get it straighter!!:)

N
thats one of the best scorps i have ever seen!:)
ow I like the girl on the far left but then it leaves a little less to desire for the others. If one is doing a straight leg, then all need to do a straight leg or the pic looks off, like this one. Until all have a straight leg then don't pull it, or u need to be showcased in the middle as point or have them at prep and you at extention pulling the straight leg. O/W beautiful!!

I know this was in that before and after thread but I showed my daughter some of these pics and she wanted me to tell y'all one day hers will be the best ...
So just for those who haven't seen it!

a6cd09f1-7842-778c.jpg

Progress so far from April to may but maybe she can get it straighter!!:)
I love herr! I can't wait to watch her grow up over the boards; she's going to be so fierce. I feel it.

Both girls were my flyers last year and they had BEAUTIFUL and practically needle scorps. They were both extremely flexible. I'll post pictures if I can

OK?!?!? I was always told that these were "needles" basicly an over stretched Scorpian is there a difference or are they the same im just confused and if their is a difference then why would they be considered as the best scorpian when they are a different move?

That is a scorpion. A "needle" is where the athlete's torso is down towards the base leg. (Think arabesque with the chest down and back leg straight up . . . or holding the middle part of an illusion turn)

Back