All-Star Beware The Predator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That's the risk we're taking. And I'm sure someone could check if he "likes" the fierce board page on facebook. I know a lot of people that "like" it but don't come on here. If @cupieqt had to report this guy to the D.A., I'm hoping he will be contacted eventually and get that we don't play with this stuff.

Would it be illegal to create a thread that just has names of creeper paedos? Maybe under a parent/coach awareness watch list. Not open for comments by fiercers, just a name, their accounts and their modus operandi. All suspicious creepers would have to be reported to an Admin for verification and then Admin would post the info if they felt the creeper was sufficiently concerning. This could be considered libel, but if creepers don't use their real names and what they're doing is legally questionable, then maybe it's not libellous as it's not ruining their reputations or a fabrication. With paedo creepers all over the world, reporting them to local or even federal authorities won't make a difference, like with that German guy mentioned. This might be a way to help kids, families and gyms take action to protect themselves until laws can catch up to technology. Perhaps the Parents Action Committee could be a part of it working with fierce Admins … just an idea …

wow, thanks for sharing! when you google his name a lot of stuff comes up including a court record and disturning twitter name. hopefully the DA will do something about him.

Thank you for the alert. I blocked him on both mine and cp's facebook. I searched and pulled up another similar name. Search the same name but replace the Dean with a capital D. as a middle initial. I blocked that too.

Would it be illegal to create a thread that just has names of creeper paedos? Maybe under a parent/coach awareness watch list. Not open for comments by fiercers, just a name, their accounts and their modus operandi. All suspicious creepers would have to be reported to an Admin for verification and then Admin would post the info if they felt the creeper was sufficiently concerning. This could be considered libel, but if creepers don't use their real names and what they're doing is legally questionable, then maybe it's not libellous as it's not ruining their reputations or a fabrication. With paedo creepers all over the world, reporting them to local or even federal authorities won't make a difference, like with that German guy mentioned. This might be a way to help kids, families and gyms take action to protect themselves until laws can catch up to technology. Perhaps the Parents Action Committee could be a part of it working with fierce Admins … just an idea …

Yes - this can be added to the Cheerleading and Online Privacy thread:

http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/cheerleading-and-online-privacy.13450/#post-307026

From there, it can also be updated on the same named thread at http://www.cheerparentsonline.com/threads/cheerleading-and-online-privacy.84/

I've been intending to add names/pages to be aware of to the cpo thread and will do that now.

I looked and @cupieqt already added to the http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/cheerleading-and-online-privacy.13450/#post-307026 thread. So that's done.

Keep adding to this thread and I'm confident it will help increase awareness! Parents - go onto your cp's facebook, youtube account, twitter, etc. and change their privacy settings, block questionable and unknown people! It's worth your time, and being accused of invasion of cp's privacy, if it means he/she will be safer!!!

I looked and @cupieqt already added to the http://forum.fierceboard.com/threads/cheerleading-and-online-privacy.13450/#post-307026 thread. So that's done.

Keep adding to this thread and I'm confident it will help increase awareness! Parents - go onto your cp's facebook, youtube account, twitter, etc. and change their privacy settings, block questionable and unknown people! It's worth your time, and being accused of invasion of cp's privacy, if it means he/she will be safer!!!

Also looks like he has a yahoo messenger account by the name of - iluvcheerleaders20002000

Mamarazzi couldn't have said it any better!!
Spread the word and protect our kids!!

Have to be careful. We can't create a 'blacklist'. Its a grey area.

I actually blocked the John guy a couple weeks ago. I can ban them when they start doing something wrong. And I added a line to the Fierce Board rules that you cannot use this site for dating purposes.

Back