All-Star Beware The Predator

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cupieqt

Person everyone wants to meet this season
Jan 24, 2011
Today, I had to call the District Attorney to alert them about a man using the screen name Joshua Dean Van Engren. He contacted two of my athletes through facebook, complimenting them profusely and asking them for more contact and information. This man is serious about young female cheerleaders! He is knowledgeable about cheerleading and competitions. Be aware of this PREDATOR!

Thank you!! Blocking!

Also, it looks like the name I found was Joshua Dean Van Engen (no "r" in the last name) and his msn messenger name was iluvcheerleaders and his facebook page name canNOT be posted here. Same one?

Thank you!! Blocking!

Also, it looks like the name I found was Joshua Dean Van Engen (no "r" in the last name) and his msn messenger name was iluvcheerleaders and his facebook page name canNOT be posted here. Same one?

yes! That's it, thank you for the spelling correction, I didn't catch that. Oh yes, he's the one! I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Y'all spread the word! This guy is dangerous!

Search his last name with out the 'r', so it's Joshua Dean Van Engen

I did... I copied and pasted from the post that said to take the 'r' out. I got one search result when I put that into the facebook search and it wasn't the same person.

Back