All-Star Blue Debut 2014!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

does the little stunt before cheetahs group stunt around 1 minute count as baskets :eek: its awesome

agreed! the first time i watched and was like, "wow, those baskets are really low..." and then i realized there were only two people underneath them and was very impressed. it's a cool transition. they do have a separate basket section, but would these count towards the basket score?

Is it really a good advertisement of your service that it's choppy and difficult to watch? Especially since it's a paid subscription?

ETA: None of these videos are loading for me. Not even the Insta ones :(

Is it really a good advertisement of your service that it's choppy and difficult to watch? Especially since it's a paid subscription?

ETA: That cheetahs video won't load for me :(
Cp asked me earlier today if I have a cheer live account, I don't, because he didn't want to spend $20 on something that might work. He had more confidence in it not working than it would work.

I don't think the kick doubles would count as baskets because they don't have back spots. Love them, but I don't think they'd be classified under a basket category, more like a transition or a dismount maybe?

Only thing I wish Cheetahs would change is their running tumbling music. Id rather hear a song over of
"I'll be chasing you, if you had a doubt, till the claws come out
We've got our minds made up that were gonna globe,
Killing every second til it saves my soul
I'll be chasing, I'll be chasing,
Till the claws come out, til the claws come out
You can start a fight, but we'll shut it down
When the claws come out, when the claws come out"
Just because it seems more CA style than the original version.

I don't generally do the feeds because:

a.) I am rarely in a position to sit and watch cheer feeds (ex: during Worlds, I was tee ball chauffeuring all over the free universe.)

b.) I see 34,564 here who paid for it complaining about how they are choppy, behind schedule, not working, freezing, etc.

The ones where you (usually) won't see complaints are the Cheersport and NCA ones. Cheersport isn't technically a live feed, but they're really quick with uploading high-quality videos, and NCA definitely learned from their mistakes 2 years ago (especially not starting exactly on time) and I can't remember any complaints this year.
And I didn't have problems for the majority of the worlds weekend either, but according to King that had more to do with the fact that I'm in Europe than anything else. So I'd only recommend the worlds feed if you're outside of North America. On the other hand, watching the vod for worlds gets you through the summer, so people should at least get the vod.
But unless some major things change, I'd never get the CheerLive feed. Their feeds are always choppy and I haven't heard one good thing about their customer service. The other ones though - totally worth their money!

Praying this is fixed by the CA and CEA showcases next weekend
This has been an ongoing problem for years so I wouldn't get your hopes up to high. Unfortunately people continue to use them exclusively instead of sourcing a more reliable production company.

The ones where you (usually) won't see complaints are the Cheersport and NCA ones. Cheersport isn't technically a live feed, but they're really quick with uploading high-quality videos, and NCA definitely learned from their mistakes 2 years ago (especially not starting exactly on time) and I can't remember any complaints this year.
And I didn't have problems for the majority of the worlds weekend either, but according to King that had more to do with the fact that I'm in Europe than anything else. So I'd only recommend the worlds feed if you're outside of North America. On the other hand, watching the vod for worlds gets you through the summer, so people should at least get the vod.
But unless some major things change, I'd never get the CheerLive feed. Their feeds are always choppy and I haven't heard one good thing about their customer service. The other ones though - totally worth their money!
I too was fine Worlds weekend (in the US- NYC), and I used my Roku. Things got a lil choppy here and there, but I could easily switch between feeds and everything ran great for the most part. I was a few seconds behind in delay, but for viewing, that's totally fine. I had it hooked up to a massive tv, so awesome.

ETA: I was playing with videos above- apparently I can watch them if they're embedded into the thread, but not on the vimeo page itself. Weird.

Back