All-Star Blue Debut 2014!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ism why Panthers and cheetahs aren't doing anything for me at all. Panthers tumbling is great tho. Idk if it's cuz I'm hoping its coed elites year, steel, or top gun for a 3peat

counting 10 boys on jungle... the rule to change number of males in medium coed didn't change this season, right? or am i losing it?

counting 10 boys on jungle... the rule to change number of males in medium coed didn't change this season, right? or am i losing it?
One of the boys that was on the mat with them today is an alternate now, so he won't be there the rest of the season. Another just got realeased to cheer, and he was having someone else do his parts for him. The alternate and the one that got released were both on the mat but so were their full ins, so that's where the 10 boys come from

Are Jags still deciding if they want to be coed or not? They had 20 girls & 1 boy. I'm lost
All he did in the routine was two running passes. He wasn't in stunts, pyramid or dance so I'd guess either he's injured and can only tumble or they just wanted to let him perform his level 5 tumbling but he actually competes with another team.

No they aren't still deciding. Little P is a beast with amazing level 5 tumbling skills, he's still working on his stunting since he's so small.

So do you mean they have decided to go coed or they are all girl and he's an alternate?
Jags are the tea but Spirit Jr Royalty is rocking at least 2 full size boys that coed stunt...wouldn't that put Jags at a disadvantage scoring wise?
But I'm also the one that thought Starz competing large restricted with 21 was crazy...and we all saw why I'm not a coach! Lol

So do you mean they have decided to go coed or they are all girl and he's an alternate?
Jags are the tea but Spirit Jr Royalty is rocking at least 2 full size boys that coed stunt...wouldn't that put Jags at a disadvantage scoring wise?
But I'm also the one that thought Starz competing large restricted with 21 was crazy...and we all saw why I'm not a coach! Lol
No he's not an alternate. They are coed with 1 boy

Here's the CA Charlotte Video

They had these paintings up at Blue Debut and I thought they were pretty neat
2v3phuh.jpg

Back