All-Star Blue Debut!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
So excited to see and hear about what the CA program is bringing to the floor this season! Also, as a personal favor, can we update on ALL the levels, not just 5. Thanks and I hope all the athletes, their families, and CA staff have a great showcase!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email from Cheer live saying I could watch it but it looks like it is not free.. the email was sort of weird wording??? Is the Blue debut free like CEA or do you have to be a member

I got an email from Cheer live saying I could watch it but it looks like it is not free.. the email was sort of weird wording??? Is the Blue debut free like CEA or do you have to be a member
It is not free.

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

I figured it out I got an email about it being free from Cheer live --- but they did not list it was only the pre show. Their Facebook site listed that... feeling a bit rooked.

I was on my phone and was able to get it free on there but when I switched to a laptop it wouldn't let me watch it for free. I did see cheetahs and Wildcats which is a plus.

Back