All-Star Buying Pro Shop Gear / Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are Your Favorite Worlds 2014 Gear?

• Cheer Athletics

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Spirit of Texas

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Maryland Twisters

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Brandon Allstars

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Stingray Allstars

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • California Allstars

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2014
Hello Fierceboarders! Now that its Wednesday, my cheer-hangover is almost gone and my kids have an excuse to ask for Worlds swag. They know that I need at least 6 hours of sleep and two cups of coffee before I'm willing to shell out some extra cash. That being said, has anyone had much luck with ordering off pro-shops? My kids are looking at gear from SOT, MT, SA, CA, BA and/or CALI. We've never bought online before and I'm a little hesitant to do so...We would be shipping to either TX or Canada, depending on shipping, etc.

Thanks a ton!
CDO4

I've also added a poll, just out of curiosity, seeing as C3 and C2 are arguing over what club had the coolest gear. (They're only allowed to pick two gyms merch to order.)

I ordered a tank top from Stingray's pro shop. It came here very quickly, and I love it! Everything runs large, so be sure to order a size smaller!

Hello Fierceboarders! Now that its Wednesday, my cheer-hangover is almost gone and my kids have an excuse to ask for Worlds swag. They know that I need at least 6 hours of sleep and two cups of coffee before I'm willing to shell out some extra cash. That being said, has anyone had much luck with ordering off pro-shops? My kids are looking at gear from SOT, MT, SA, CA, BA and/or CALI. We've never bought online before and I'm a little hesitant to do so...We would be shipping to either TX or Canada, depending on shipping, etc.

Thanks a ton!
CDO4

I've also added a poll, just out of curiosity, seeing as C3 and C2 are arguing over what club had the coolest gear. (They're only allowed to pick two gyms merch to order.)

I have ordered from Cheer Athletics it took a while but they were nice about it. I have heard horror stories about ordering from Cali so I steer clear from them. Also Top Gun is wonderful. Kristen sent me package urgent when I ordered from Iraq while deployed a few years ago.

I have ordered from Cheer Athletics it took a while but they were nice about it. I have heard horror stories about ordering from Cali so I steer clear from them. Also Top Gun is wonderful. Kristen sent me package urgent when I ordered from Iraq while deployed a few years ago.

FYI - We have dramatically upgraded our whole shipping/processing system over the last few months. If you are still having any problem at all, please let me know.

Topgun ships fast! CA has gotten much better. Stingrays has been good. Maryland Twisters not a good selection. Cali takes forever 6+ weeks if not longer. We have always gotten our merchandise regardless of who we order from. Good luck on choosing 2 gyms. My CP has more shirts than she knows what to do with. We are at a big name gym which puts out at least 6-8 designs a year. So hard to say no.

I've ordered from Stingrays and World Cup pro shops. Everything came in a timely manner. FYI it is only the tank tops from Rays that run large, the t-shirts and sweatshirts run normal size!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Speaking of shirts. If anyone have Flying through the air (WCSS last year shirt) or this year shirt please please let me know. I will buy or trade. Or if any WC parents can check pro shop if they still sell it I will make everything to have one.

Last edited:
Another note on the sizing on the Rays stuff: If your kids like their tanks to run big, have them order their actual size not a size up. I ordered a medium because I like my tanks a bit bigger, and realized later I definitely should have gotten a small.

Last edited:
Back