All-Star Buying Pro Shop Gear / Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What are Your Favorite Worlds 2014 Gear?

• Cheer Athletics

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Spirit of Texas

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Maryland Twisters

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Brandon Allstars

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Stingray Allstars

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • California Allstars

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
Another note on the sizing on the Rays stuff: If your kids like their tanks to run big, have them order their actual size not a size up. I ordered a medium because I like my tanks a bit better, and realized later I definitely should have gotten a small.
What brand are the rays tanks? Gilden, american apperal etc.?? Ive been dying for some rays gear but my sizes vary depending on brand

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What brand are the rays tanks? Gilden, american apperal etc.?? Ive been dying for some rays gear but my sizes vary depending on brand

They are Comfort Colors (blue ones at least). I usually wear a YL/AXS if I want a snug fit in most brands, with these I have to go YM for a tight fit if I want it... The style of tank is made to be worn a little looser though - I bought an AM originally because I wanted a loose fit, but I ended up giving it to a friend and buying an AS which is still loose but comfortable! If you're taller than 5'5" I would recommend going a size up if you want a loose fit, otherwise get your regular size.

They are Comfort Colors (blue ones at least). I usually wear a YL/AXS if I want a snug fit in most brands, with these I have to go YM for a tight fit if I want it... The style of tank is made to be worn a little looser though - I bought an AM originally because I wanted a loose fit, but I ended up giving it to a friend and buying an AS which is still loose but comfortable! If you're taller than 5'5" I would recommend going a size up if you want a loose fit, otherwise get your regular size.
thanks! :)

Speaking of shirts. If anyone have Flying through the air (WCSS last year shirt) or this year shirt please please let me know. I will buy or trade. Or if any WC parents can check pro shop if they still sell it I will make everything to have one.
I haven't seen anything oldish on the official site, but it might be possible to email the gym and ask about merch. Here's the link to the pro shop. World Cup All Stars Pro Shop | World Cup All Stars Pro Shop

Hello Fierceboarders! Now that its Wednesday, my cheer-hangover is almost gone and my kids have an excuse to ask for Worlds swag. They know that I need at least 6 hours of sleep and two cups of coffee before I'm willing to shell out some extra cash. That being said, has anyone had much luck with ordering off pro-shops? My kids are looking at gear from SOT, MT, SA, CA, BA and/or CALI. We've never bought online before and I'm a little hesitant to do so...We would be shipping to either TX or Canada, depending on shipping, etc.

Thanks a ton!
CDO4

I've also added a poll, just out of curiosity, seeing as C3 and C2 are arguing over what club had the coolest gear. (They're only allowed to pick two gyms merch to order.)

I have bought many, many items from the above and the Top gun, GBE and CEA ones as well. Everyone of them is efficient and very quick to ship with the exception of Cali. It always takes at least several months to receive items and the SMOED bra was so cheaply made the letters came off and I hand washed.

Hello Fierceboarders! Now that its Wednesday, my cheer-hangover is almost gone and my kids have an excuse to ask for Worlds swag. They know that I need at least 6 hours of sleep and two cups of coffee before I'm willing to shell out some extra cash. That being said, has anyone had much luck with ordering off pro-shops? My kids are looking at gear from SOT, MT, SA, CA, BA and/or CALI. We've never bought online before and I'm a little hesitant to do so...We would be shipping to either TX or Canada, depending on shipping, etc.

Thanks a ton!
CDO4

I've also added a poll, just out of curiosity, seeing as C3 and C2 are arguing over what club had the coolest gear. (They're only allowed to pick two gyms merch to order.)
I know this isn't on your list, but for anyone wondering, I placed an order from World Cup and it was speedy and the service was great. It was only shipping to New Hampshire, so no wonder it came in about a week. The shirts were true to size.

I know this isn't on your list, but for anyone wondering, I placed an order from World Cup and it was speedy and the service was great. It was only shipping to New Hampshire, so no wonder it came in about a week. The shirts were true to size.

World Cup has great items and they ship quickly, however, the flat rate $15.00 for shipping is ridiculous. I have had several instances where shipping was almost as expensive as item and I am not too far away.

Thanks for all the advice everyone! Unfortunately they've weaseled my into three shops; that is if BA gets back to us about shipping. They're over the moon for some BA, Rays and CA swag...now if only my bank account could be as excited too. :oops:

My daughter has lots of Rays and CA stuff if they want to trade. She also has some BA shirts.

World Cup has great items and they ship quickly, however, the flat rate $15.00 for shipping is ridiculous. I have had several instances where shipping was almost as expensive as item and I am not too far away.

That's true, the shipping is ridiculous. But compared to the (i believe) 5 months it took my cheer athletics shirt to get to me, it was worth it.

Latest posts

Back