All-Star Cea Chicago

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, Illinois Allstars is closing and the owner is leaving for CEA Chicago:
da3847f8e83d85d500bac1e000ad17bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I just commented on the CEA Memphis thread that I wasn't sure the dust was settling just yet in Illinois! Then I see this!!! Was Illinois Allstars struggling? I wonder what position she accepted with CEA to make her want to close up shop!!

If the reason CEA Chicago opened was because everyone was so unhappy with the old gym owner, then why is said gym owner now coming to the new gym? Just seems fishy.

Wasn't it ICE though? Not Illinois AllStars?

If the reason CEA Chicago opened was because everyone was so unhappy with the old gym owner, then why is said gym owner now coming to the new gym? Just seems fishy.
This is Illinois Allstars, not ICE. Different gyms.
Wow I just commented on the CEA Memphis thread that I wasn't sure the dust was settling just yet in Illinois! Then I see this!!! Was Illinois Allstars struggling? I wonder what position she accepted with CEA to make her want to close up shop!!
I don't believe so, it seemed like they were thriving and growing? There's a fierceboarder with a CP there but she doesn't post much on the boards anymore.

This is Illinois Allstars, not ICE. Different gyms.

I don't believe so, it seemed like they were thriving and growing? There's a fierceboarder with a CP there but she doesn't post much on the boards anymore.

If it's the same person as I'm thinking of, she seems very positive about this change.

Things are sure stirring up in Chicago...good luck to those effected for the next season!

She wasn't struggling at all. This is going to be an amazing opportunity for the gym.

This was a decision driven by changes to the industry. Illinois Allstars is closing as it currently exists business-wise but one owner and the coaching staff will remain as part of CEA Chicago in IA's current location. The other owner of IA has chosen to move on to other endeavors. We parents and the athletes were told tonight, as were the current CEA Chicago families. This is positive all around and none of this is driven by anyone being unhappy with the current Illinois Allstars owners or anyone connected to that program currently.

This was a decision driven by changes to the industry. Illinois Allstars is closing as it currently exists business-wise but one owner and the coaching staff will remain as part of CEA Chicago in IA's current location. The other owner of IA has chosen to move on to other endeavors. We parents and the athletes were told tonight, as were the current CEA Chicago families. This is positive all around and none of this is driven by anyone being unhappy with the current Illinois Allstars owners or anyone connected to that program currently.

Thanks for popping in to explain it! I guess we now have a CEA Chicago Address for the multi-gym map.

I'm still here lurking in dark corners occasionally. [emoji6]

I thought you might come out for this, but didn't want to tag you and put any pressure on you! Plus I wasn't sure if boarders knew you weren't at UA anymore and didn't want to start a drama. Saw that you were excited on facebook though! Hope it goes awesome for y'all!

So happy for Marissa and the IA kids for this journey. I am huge fan of IA and personal friend with Marissa, her staff and most of her families! I think this change will be a great one for Marissa. I am sure she will share the same passion as she did with her IA kids, which if anyone has watched her cheer her teams on, you know what I mean! Excited to see what Marissa, Kaley and the rest of the staff will do this season! Plus everyone knows I have had a teal heart since I started cheer. Excited to be living in the same city with a Cheer Extreme near by!

Back