All-Star Cea Expanding....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There will always be people who like you and people who don't..that's what real life is all about. As many people accuse us of justifying CSP decision's I find an equal number of people doing the same thing. Even when their "beef" with decision's almost exactly mirror things that have happened in their program. You just have to laugh at the hypocrisy and this is why I totally get what CheerDadof2 is saying in his thread!! Y'all have a great day here.
Love this, and you!!!

Kinda like where it went when I asked about gyms in Charlotte so innocently so many months ago? LOL! It's entertaining! :cookie:

Do you know I still think of that every time you talk about your gym? That thread was so funny. I still remember someone (I think it was newcheerdad ?) saying "Jeez, mommadonna is going to put her kid in soccer by the time you people are done!" :D Glad you didn't...

That isn't accurate at all. Coach isn't retained by Pittsburgh gym for the new season. New's of coach's availability becomes pretty common knowledge. CEA believes coach will be an asset to our program. Coaches day job is very convenient to a new city we are opening in and the pieces fall into place. Some might call this fate!!!

this doesn't make sense to me.

Sorry but I am just utterly confused. She expands, she expands. Coaches move, coaches move. Were we not expecting this when the world started drinking the teal kool-aid in 2010? She's got an empire going there.

Maybe you can enlighten us.......

I wasn't sure when you were saying coach who you were referring to. If a coach moved to a different job, I am trying to figure out why it matters - maybe it was for happiness? People just drive me crazy. Not you, just confused.

Sorry but I am just utterly confused. She expands, she expands. Coaches move, coaches move. Were we not expecting this when the world started drinking the teal kool-aid in 2010? She's got an empire going there.

I really thought I was going to take a day off the boards but I'm seeing this isn't going to happen.

And empire? You say this like it's a bad thing. Local girls make her dreams and the dreams of her kids come true. I can see why this would bother people!!

I really thought I was going to take a day off the boards but I'm seeing this isn't going to happen.

And empire? You say this like it's a bad thing. Local girls make her dreams and the dreams of her kids come true. I can see why this would bother people!!

No no no for sure not a bad thing. She has a personality and a creative energy that draws people in and she has produced champions. She is on a roll - that's a better choice of words. Empire in the sense that she is expanding successfully.

I wasn't sure when you were saying coach who you were referring to. If a coach moved to a different job, I am trying to figure out why it matters - maybe it was for happiness? People just drive me crazy. Not you, just confused.

PA coach isn't retained by her old program. Within a few weeks there are talks between CEA and PA coach. PA coach checks her day job opportunities in NC and realizes that she can do both her day job and come to CEA. PA Coach moves to NC.

Nothing wrong with that. I just didn't know the situation. Please take no offense. I am quite new to the boards and missed a lot of background info.

No no no for sure not a bad thing. She has a personality and a creative energy that draws people in and she has produced champions. She is on a roll - that's a better choice of words. Empire in the sense that she is expanding successfully.

LMAO Okay that's not what I read at all. I can admit when I'm wrong. LOL :cool:

I'm not sure I would call it an empire but give us a few more locations and we'll see. LMAO

Back