All-Star Cea Stunt Clinic

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

can I just second lucyemma and say how great the camp that CoEd Elite put on for us at Jamfest Europe last month! I learnt so much in those two hours and even though there was a hugeee number of people there, it felt like we were being coached 1:1! Thanks for such a great experience :)
i third this!!! (can you third something??)

I was helping jamfest at this camp as part of the jamcamp staff. the coed elite kids were polite, respectful, knowledgeable and extremely positive to the kids learning new skills!
They were more than happy to share all their tips and i know they made the people learning feel special, so they all had a great time!

I would recommend anyone who can attend this to go, sometimes hearing something from someone who isnt your coach or even just phrased slightly different can make a new skill click

If I didn't live all the way in Florida I would love to come if you guys did this! I'm not the strongest of flyers but I love flying and I feel this would be a wonderful opportunity!

It would depend on the details. I have a lv 4 guy that is always looking for extra time in single based unassisted stunting. We're in Charlotte.

Back