All-Star Champions League 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I fly for free.....

So I don't really care where CL is as long as my team is invited :)

(this is where the petition to invite IOC5 teams to competitions like this begins)

Do you know which teams were on the bottom and won't automatically requalify?
I believe ACE Warriors and Georgia Allstars Medium Coed were in the bottom two for the coed category. I have no idea about the all-girl category though.

So disappointed thought this thread was about champions league soccer lol
In a cheerleading forum? Sure.

On a side note to soccer/football fans, the World Cup is just around the corner. :cheering:

The website mentions the Level 1-4 competition and states that "all Level 5 teams are welcome to play-in" for a shot at the Sat. night show. Does anyone know if this would include J5's as well? Especially since, as @SheCheers pointed out, there is no mention of the J5 event that they had last season. It would be a shame if they only had events for Levels 1-4 and Worlds teams, but excluded all other non-worlds Level 5s.

And Brazil is NOWHERE near ready. You thought Russia was bad? Between this and Rio 2016, it's going to be a NIGHTMARE.

I just don't know why the IOC and FIFA insist on hosting events in countries that cannot handle it. Like oh hey congrats on torching Greece and South Africa's economies, that was real cool.

The website mentions the Level 1-4 competition and states that "all Level 5 teams are welcome to play-in" for a shot at the Sat. night show. Does anyone know if this would include J5's as well? Especially since, as @SheCheers pointed out, there is no mention of the J5 event that they had last season. It would be a shame if they only had events for Levels 1-4 and Worlds teams, but excluded all other non-worlds Level 5s.

Only Senior 5 teams are eligible to get into the main event.

I just don't know why the IOC and FIFA insist on hosting events in countries that cannot handle it. Like oh hey congrats on torching Greece and South Africa's economies, that was real cool.
Because they are without a doubt the most corrupt organizations period, never mind in sports. Hence why Qatar won the bid from FIFA for 2022. Helloooo they can't even have it at the correct time period because it's so sweltering there. And now that the flood of emails indicating bribes and tomfoolery comes out, they conveniently mention that there's a flaw in the system. No duh. Seriously. A blind panda could have told you that. In French.

Considering LA JUST paid off their games from 1976? Yeah no. It's NOT a good idea to host the games. Particularly in countries who don't have the infrastructure and who have weak economies. Greece was doomed from the beginning, they have a 20 hour work week and the earliest retirement ever. Brazil's economy/government was in the toilet WAY before this happened, Russia is as corrupt as the day is long, poor Tokyo is worrying about radiation, the majority of the facilities China created were done by bulldozing through poor villages and now those facilities are idle and falling apart because that country treats their people like poop on their shoe. I think London only pulled it off because they had a fair amount of the structure to begin with and it's not that big of a country.

Because they are without a doubt the most corrupt organizations period, never mind in sports. Hence why Qatar won the bid from FIFA for 2022. Helloooo they can't even have it at the correct time period because it's so sweltering there. And now that the flood of emails indicating bribes and tomfoolery comes out, they conveniently mention that there's a flaw in the system. No duh. Seriously. A blind panda could have told you that. In French.

Oh, seriously. I just don't like how FIFA insisted on giving Africa the 2010 cup. Nothing against Africa, or any of the teams or any of the countries personally, but the economies of the majority of the countries there are just far too unstable to host an event of that size. Plus the constant threat of social unrest a la Arab Spring 2.0.
----

Wouldn't hate it if the Champions League was in DC!

Latest posts

Back