All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know what day 2 is all about? Are levels 1-4 going in reverse order of placement from day 1 and that's the reason no teams are listed for day 2 time slots? Also, does anyone know if the finals on day 2 is for the entire division? Small and large are broken down on day 1, but on day 2 it just lists the level.
was wondering that myself. we got an email today that we would get a final schedule and awards schedule by tomorrow morning. i'll let you know when i get it.

They did something similar last year. Our last gym marketed it as an "invitation/bid" to us. IMO it was to soften the blow of the additional $250 we would have to pay in addition to traveling to LA from the East Coast. As the season wore on, we realized that anyone could "play in" and that our "bid" really meant nothing. Maybe this year, the "bid" is actually paid and parents wont have to foot this additional fee.

I know Super Seniors received a "Paid" bid to CL at a small competition in Delaware. From what I understand the bid pays for their hotel rooms and their registration fee for the competition. So for us, since the competition is in DC (less than four hours driving for us) it pretty much equates to them going for free for the parents sake. I am sad the rest of our program will be in Ocean City this week and unable to be there to see them.

I know Super Seniors received a "Paid" bid to CL at a small competition in Delaware. From what I understand the bid pays for their hotel rooms and their registration fee for the competition. So for us, since the competition is in DC (less than four hours driving for us) it pretty much equates to them going for free for the parents sake. I am sad the rest of our program will be in Ocean City this week and unable to be there to see them.
WOW! That's an AMAZING prize. We are in the League and we are not being given hotel rooms. Thinking the people in the League are not going to be happy to hear this. LOL.

I am back to being excited about this event :) I just broke out a new highlighter color to highlight FBer's cp's teams (I get way too excited when I get to highlight) and it hit me, how fun it is going to be to cheer everyone on and finally meet everyone!

I am *so* excited to finally meet people!

I've just gone online to buy tickets for Saturday night and it says it's $44 online and $39 general admission. Does anyone know if I need to buy in advance or will I be ok paying on the door?

Can't wait to meet people too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Hodiestoe- from the paperwork I have seen tixs will be available onsite.

I have heard two different things regarding finals. One is the typical, all teams compete according to previous day ranking; but another coach friend said that it is level finals, small against large, grand champion style... So I have no idea.

Stayed in Annapolis last night and it is pouring. Bring rain jackets everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! That's an AMAZING prize. We are in the League and we are not being given hotel rooms. Thinking the people in the League are not going to be happy to hear this. LOL.
I have never heard of teams getting free hotel rooms. Our team certainly didn't!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

One more update for those of you wanting to pick up the level 5 champs league event tixs for tomorrow night. They are NOT available today due to the fedex truck not getting thru security. They must be picked up tomorrow

One more update for those of you wanting to pick up the level 5 champs league event tixs for tomorrow night. They are NOT available today due to the fedex truck not getting thru security. They must be picked up tomorrow

Ha ha ha no security concerns. I've never felt safer! You can't swing a cat without hitting an agent!

Back