All-Star Champions League April 2-3, 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those attending red carpet tonight -- it is indoors in the Marquis on level m4- but non league members are not allowed on that level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had fun meeting some of you last night and stalking the kids at the prom :) I can not wait to see all the kids preform today [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how they are lining up people to get in tonight?

**Long time lurker, first time poster**

Does anyone know how they are lining up people to get in tonight?

**Long time lurker, first time poster**
I don't even know where to get my will call ticket. If anyone has info??

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Your ticket has a letter on it and each letter has a time you go in. A goes in at 5:00, B at 5:05, etc. The tickets are in the convention center right when you walk in the convention center (outside of the competition hall).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Your ticket has a letter on it and each letter has a time you go in. A goes in at 5:00, B at 5:05, etc. The tickets are in the convention center right when you walk in the convention center (outside of the competition hall).

Doors open at 5?

5 oh my! Do you have to go that early to get a good seat? What would happen if you were later?

2 questions:

Since it's not a big screen event, does that mean there's no music altercations?

And since it's not delayed for big screen, will they let phones/cameras in this year. Well mainly phones.

quick question hoping someone can answer who has been in there today. I know the convention center and from previous comps it is pretty flat on the floor so not imaging we will have that great of a view.... how is the set up? Meaning risers so we will be able to see well or ehhh and should stay home and watch it on stream (we live close enough to still make the call)

Latest posts

Back