All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we are flying in and out of DCA. Is taxi or uber best?

oh if you're flying out of DCA you're golden. Buy a SmarTrip (they're $10 but include $8 of fare) and just hop on the metro and take the Blue Line towards Largo Town Center, and get off at Foggy Bottom. From there it's a 7-minute walk to the Marriott Marquis.

oh if you're flying out of DCA you're golden. Buy a SmarTrip (they're $10 but include $8 of fare) and just hop on the metro and take the Blue Line towards Largo Town Center, and get off at Foggy Bottom. From there it's a 7-minute walk to the Marriott Marquis.
I think your employer should let you cover the Nuclear Summit that weekend so that you can visit all of us :D

So has anyone seen the schedule? BSB goes on at 10:50pm and TGLC at 11:00pm. Who makes these schedules?

http://thechampsleague.com/schedule/

Interested in how they decide the performance order for the "worlds" teams... A Cali team has been the first nonplayin team to perform the last 2 years and TGLC has gone last ALL 3 years... Luck of the draw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So has anyone seen the schedule? BSB goes on at 10:50pm and TGLC at 11:00pm. Who makes these schedules?

It sucks for those of us who want to stay for TGLC but have littles who compete early the next morning :( is nine too young for her to take a taxi back to the hotel and tuck herself in-lol

It sucks for those of us who want to stay for TGLC but have littles who compete early the next morning :( is nine too young for her to take a taxi back to the hotel and tuck herself in-lol

Nine noo. Just attach a please return to note on her just incase she gets lost.

Latest posts

Back