All-Star Champions League

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

not to be a total loser, but does anyone want to sit with me during the live event Saturday? I'm buying a GA ticket.
I think all of the tickets are GA. Your welcome to sit with our group (or you can bounce from group to group when their specific team is on!).

not to be a total loser, but does anyone want to sit with me during the live event Saturday? I'm buying a GA ticket.
I'm a solo looser as well, I'm from the uk but in Washington at that time on vacation. I'm going to the Saturday night and all day Sunday but know no one :( I'll sit with you for the live event, @cupieqt can vouch for me ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a solo looser as well, I'm from the uk but in Washington at that time on vacation. I'm going to the Saturday night and all day Sunday but know no one :( I'll sit with you for the live event, @cupieqt can vouch for me ;)

I sure can! I'm her bestie from the westie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll save you a seat too. LOL With Quit. I'm not going to Sunday though. Sad face.

Latest posts

Back