All-Star Charlotte All Stars On Outrageous Kids Parties

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TLC as a network is, in many cases, becoming like a bad-reality-show factory..it's like less trashy Jersey Shore nonsense 24/7. And our society EATS it up..

What's really crazy is that most of these people come from modest backgrounds. One of the moms that my daughter does pageants with, went on this show and spend over 100 grand for a party.....They live in a small country town in KY, where she's a dentist and her husband is a 3rd grade teacher....She is still paying off credit cards.

What's really crazy is that most of these people come from modest backgrounds. One of the moms that my daughter does pageants with, went on this show and spend over 100 grand for a party.....They live in a small country town in KY, where she's a dentist and her husband is a 3rd grade teacher....She is still paying off credit cards.
That kills me. I'm sure your child will gladly pass on a 100 grand birthday party when college comes around and they're stuck having to pay for community college themselves because you're neck-deep in debt with wasteful spending. This is EXACTLY how we got into this mess in the first place people!

Back