All-Star Cheap But Good Cheer Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 10, 2011
We are going to order shoes for our new youth 1 team, and we want some good shoeas that doesn't cost that much.
If anyone of you know any shoes that's pretty light and suitable for youth, preferably under 50$, let me know!

We got the Chasse Clouds for the younger teams... They were $25 and look just like the Evolutions. All the kids like them a lot.

We are going to order shoes for our new youth 1 team, and we want some good shoeas that doesn't cost that much.
If anyone of you know any shoes that's pretty light and suitable for youth, preferably under 50$, let me know!

We used the Chasse clouds for the youth league also. Inexpensive and light weight. You can also look at Walmart they have dans kin cheer shoes here. They ordered them for us sldo

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We used the Chasse clouds for the youth league also. Inexpensive and light weight. You can also look at Walmart they have dans kin cheer shoes here. They ordered them for us sldo

The dans kin ones from Walmart are ok for those on the ground, but AWFUL for flyers. They seriously tear up the bases hands.

No Limit Adrenaline Light Mesh. You could get them under $50 with team pricing, probably.

We used the Chasse Ace for my tiny team last year and again this year and for minis as well. No more than 30.00. We always order from Omni Cheer. http://www.omnicheer com

How do these run? Are they pretty true to size or more "cheer shoe sized"? I find my CP is a 6 in regular shoes but like an 8 in cheer shoes. I just dont know what size to order and she needs a new pair (or 2) ASAP. THANKS!

we as well use the chasse ace sneakers and my team practices outside and tumbles outside in them and they have held up really well .. much better than the infinity shoes the hs team got so sometimes you dont get what you pay for :)

payless has a pair of shoes for little ones that look like actual cheer shoes, but they are like $15 here.

My cp hates the Nfinitys and we found that she loves the Zephz butterfly lites. They are very reasonable. I think about $35 and hold up pretty well.

:help::help::help::help:

Now my question is where to buy cheer shoes? I heard from many different people different things about different cheer shoes so I would like to ask what brand and size i should get. Money is not a problem by the way, I just want something light and manageable. I wear a 9.5/10 in womens so what size would i wear? Please and thank you!:help:

Back