All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a better view (the sound sucks bc we had to use camera since security made the hubby turn the camcorder off the previous day :oops: ) and I think it's easier to see what happened (in my opinion). I can bring you the memory card w/videos on it from this weekend if you'd like.

Post it if you can.

i'm amazed at the fact that they still got her up!
this is an incredible routine and team
and they personally are my role models:)
can't wait to see them next season!

After watching this I have gained EVEN MORE respect for Maddie and her bases.

I think its only when you see a stunt come down that you can see the huge skill required from bases and flyers to get it back up.

So impressed with the entire routine!

for the CNN show the "cheer extreme journey to worlds" is it like a series or just one episode

We don't know yet. I think it is one show and there may be more involving cheer for a lot more people and gyms. I suggested following SS, F5 and SE to Worlds next year. Could you imagine the real cheer moms of Freehold, Glen Burnie and K-Vegas on the tube. The possibilities are endless.;) They did a lot of footage on her at practice, home and at Worlds, before and after interviews. I think people will be proud of her and how she handled the interviews. She is not the kind of kid to give up.

I really hope Im not the only person who does this. But I spend hours watching CEA pyramids over and over again just watching one person each time.

I love to see how one person goes from base to flyer to back, they swap flyers about 15 times and do every position like its their normal spot.

I LOVE senior elite and this routine. I love them not only because they are extremely talented but they also have amazing heart and dedication. Kudos to Maddie and her bases. They even made recovering from the fall and getting her back up look easy. Go get em ladies! I know this is only going to make you all stronger. I can’t wait to see what’s up your sleeves for next year.

This is probably my favorite routine of theirs this year. They show so much heart and dedication in this performance, it's breath taking. These girls are the true survivors and champions in the heart of every Teal Army member. However, this year rightfully belonged to F5 and if we thought this year was a battle...just wait for 2012...

Back