All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've watched it a 1000 times and have never seen them fall at that point. That is the easy part, it usually falls when the toss and 360 is caught if it does fall. Have to see it from the front but no matters. What is done is done. Sad for them. They'll survive.
I just wanted to tell you how much I, and I'm sure so many other people, admire your daughter and the entire team of Senior Elite after this weekend. I know what it's like to have a fall at competition but I can only imagine what the team was feeling under such immense amounts of pressure that day. No one is perfect. If anything should happen it should make your daughter and the team that much stronger. I can't wait to see what you guys bring to the table next year! I know that there are probably a lot of emotions surrounding this weekend but there are tons of people who still support yall no matter what. This inspires me and shows me the teams strength more than anything.

Just to add my two cents to this as one of their biggest fans ;)

Cheer Extreme Senior Elite is honestly one of the most inspiring teams. Everything they face, they can overcome because together, they are a more than a team. These girls are truly a family, and I can only imagine how tough it is on them. NOT that they got 3rd at Worlds, but that their journey together this year has come to an end. Compared to what I am feeling for them, I can't even imagine what they are feeling themselves! These girls had an incredible season, and not an easy one at all. Before Worlds, they were undefeated in a very tough division! People can argue all they want and say, "well half the time they weren't going against anyone" or "well their competition had a stunt fall so thats why they won...", but facts are facts. After numerous injuries, they would STILL come out at competitions and hit near perfect routines. Who can do that?! Not many teams, that's for sure. Watching this team accomplish so many things, and face so many obstacles has been quite a ride, and I'm only watching this ride... I'm not even part of it. Although those 13 seniors did not end the season the way they wanted it to end, they should still be happy. Senior Elite this year was one of the most inspiring teams to watch this year. I honestly cannot watch their routine without tearing up. As weird as that sounds, it's true. They finally uploaded the finals video on VOD, so between writing a few sentences, I play it over and over. Instead of watching the routine, I watch Courtney and the other coaches reactions. I honestly just start crying. I don't even know how to explain the emotions I feel.

In the end - I'm honestly so proud to be a CEA fan. I'm extremely happy for them no matter what color medal they went home with. World Cup deserved 2nd, and F5 deserved the gold. It is that simple. Senior Elite will be back next year, and I'll be right along with them, supporting them (through my computer screen) on their next journey.

I want to thank Senior Elite this year for helping me becoming a better flyer.
I don't ever fly but I was inspired by Maddie and all of the other SE girls to be as flexible and talented as them.
So I went ahead and learned to do a level 5 stunt sequence, all thanks to SE.

ONLY MADDIE AND HER GROUP WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SAVE THAT STUNT AND PUSH IT UP THAT FAST AND FLAWLESS!

The saddest part to me was I was at the perfect angle watching the stunt start to go bad and when the spotter "helped" it's like he jumped the gun. It was as if they were looking at him like LET HER GO so we can save it. My heart broke for them as no one wants to go out like that. Even with that the routine was amazing and so was the performance!

The saddest part to me was I was at the perfect angle watching the stunt start to go bad and when the spotter "helped" it's like he jumped the gun. It was as if they were looking at him like LET HER GO so we can save it. My heart broke for them as no one wants to go out like that. Even with that the routine was amazing and so was the performance!
He was trying to grab her to keep her from getting hurt (he must not have known her) but she basically punched him to get him away. It's both inspiring and funny at the same time.

Maddie amazes me...to get back up and not only the stunt finish but the entire routine like nothing happened, with a smile on her face ,even though she must have been so disappointed shows the heart of a true champion!! My daughter (who adores Maddie) watched it. She said it made her sad but also very proud to be her fan because she never gave up and really fought for it!!

This just goes to show that cheerleading is a sport and that those girls are so talented as well as all the other teams at Worlds!! way to go!!

so im following a girl from senior elite on twitter, and i saw that she had on the senior elite uniform, but it had a different sleve that has sr. elite written down it, is this a new uniform, or was it made for the seniors?

Back