All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maddie amazes me...to get back up and not only the stunt finish but the entire routine like nothing happened, with a smile on her face ,even though she must have been so disappointed shows the heart of a true champion!! My daughter (who adores Maddie) watched it. She said it made her sad but also very proud to be her fan because she never gave up and really fought for it!!

Again, thank you all for all the kind words. In talking to the staff, I will leave you with this quote on my text message from Courtney this week.

"Next year is going to be epic for SE"

Banquet tomorrow and moving on.

i love maddie! she is obviously has unbelievable talent... but she is so sweet, pretty, kind, and inspirational along with the rest of senior elite. so although it wasn't a perfect routine, she still have a million fans behind her that look up and aim to be just like her.

i love maddie! she is obviously has unbelievable talent... but she is so sweet, pretty, kind, and inspirational along with the rest of senior elite. so although it wasn't a perfect routine, she still have a million fans behind her that look up and aim to be just like her.

Very few people never fall in competition, and the vast majority of cheerleaders never win Worlds. I think, on some level, people can relate to the fact she fell and her team did not win Worlds. At the same time, they did last year, so there is always hope.

Very few people never fall in competition, and the vast majority of cheerleaders never win Worlds. I think, on some level, people can relate to the fact she fell and her team did not win Worlds. At the same time, they did last year, so there is always hope.
yes! EVERY team falls... and I would die to be in 3rd place! There is definitely hope, and I can't wait for Senior Elite to come back next year and win worlds again! :)

Seeing Senior Elite, as well as tsumani, at world gave be the most inspiration i have ever seen. The way that maddie's group got right back up there and how maddie continued to perform like nothing happened was incredibly inspirational! it showed that cheerleading is not just about the trophies, medals, jackets and rings! i am the biggest fan of senior elite, especially after this season <3 can't wait til next season!!!

Posted this in the try out section but not sure many people look there anymore since tryouts are just about over. So I apologize for the double post. Just looking for opinions on what you think it takes to make Senior Elite at Cheer Extreme this season. I understand level 5 skills but what would it take to make this specific team?
Thanks!

Posted this in the try out section but not sure many people look there anymore since tryouts are just about over. So I apologize for the double post. Just looking for opinions on what you think it takes to make Senior Elite at Cheer Extreme this season. I understand level 5 skills but what would it take to make this specific team?
Thanks!
They are this weekend in Kernersville and I'd contact ceacoach if you have specific questions aside from the tryout date.

People should just cut her some slack. IT HAPPENS. There have been worse stunt falls in cheer history. The only reason this is so talked about is because she is a high profile athlete on a high profile team.

Back