All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Judging from Instagram pictures it seems like Michael Eddie is the latest athlete from CA to join the Blink team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sorry if I'm nosy now, but i heard that too.. so i did some "stalking" on his instagram but could not find anything. where did you see it?:p

Loving this it so amazing to see a true representation of what our sport really is. It was funny though I was watching it last night and my husband started watching with me and he said he was bored I guess he missed the drama but I told him realistically this is what cheer practices are really like its going over sections over over and over again.

Judging from Instagram pictures it seems like Michael Eddie is the latest athlete from CA to join the Blink team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would make me happy if it's true; I actually loved Michael Eddie and was happy to see him on the Awesomeness show before it went to h*ll.

i like michael eddie and all, but why all of a sudden does all these smoed athletes want to join gymtyme. just seems odd to me.

I thought Michael Eddie was doing like theater school, but it doesn't look like it---I could see Robert and Michael Eddie trying to get into UofL for school and continue to 'keep up' with the cheer world and stay relevant. They did just come back from a European tour where I am sure they made quite a bit of money doing...if they can keep this up, stay relevant, maybe do a business type degree, they'd probably do very well in the opening and running of a decent program in the next few years.

Just speculation...I don't know either of them, but if I were one of them it'd be how I would think.

This would make me happy if it's true; I actually loved Michael Eddie and was happy to see him on the Awesomeness show before it went to h*ll.
If he is, in fact, on the team I hope it was to replace an injured athlete rather than having a boy kicked off the team so close to Cheersport.

That confuses me, why would he go to Blink whenever Black Ops is right there in Cali. I mean i get it is somewhat ''closer'' for Gabi and Robert considering they are from FL and Virginia, but Cali? Plus it's not like GT had open spots on the Team seeing as how they just had to cut people because there were too many. I don't get it

Edit: I now know Black Ops is not IOC5, my bad

Last edited:
That confuses me, why would he go to Blink whenever Black Ops is right there in Cali. I mean i get it is somewhat ''closer'' for Gabi and Robert considering they are from FL and Virginia, but Cali? Plus it's not like GT had open spots on the Team seeing as how they just had to cut people because there were too many. I don't get it

But Cali doesn't have a YT series. ;p

Last edited:
Back