All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

haha exactly what i was thinking

:) Let me be clear though, I'm not knocking him---to me, Michael Eddie in Cheerleaders is like Eric in Full Out. I adore him and I hope he's successful in whatever he chooses to do in the future.

Outside of the YT series another thing to consider is that in Cali he had access to some of the best coaches available and he learned and grew with them; if he does, indeed, want a future as a coach or an owner, he's now learning from coaches that are also the best in their field so I think diversity is also a good thing.

That confuses me, why would he go to Blink whenever Black Ops is right there in Cali. I mean i get it is somewhat ''closer'' for Gabi and Robert considering they are from FL and Virginia, but Cali? Plus it's not like GT had open spots on the Team seeing as how they just had to cut people because there were too many. I don't get it
I thought he aged out of the Senior division hence his only option under California Allstars would be Bangerz?

Ohh okay silly me i thought Black Ops was IOC5 oops my bad! Well then it makes a little more sense to me since Bangerz is not as famous yet
I wouldn't say they're "not as famous"...... you have to realise how deep the IOC 5 division is; it is probably one of the fastest developing divisions in terms of increased
competitiveness among all teams. I can name 7 teams within the division, without hesitation ,who have the potential to come on top this season..... and this doesn't include teams from other countries we don't know about yet.

I suppose looking at all aspects, including the fact that he's been on the same team with two of the current members (Gabi & Robert), Blink was a more preferred option. Besides we're more than halfway through the season, who's going to just allow you to walk in and take someone else's spot? Maybe Blink does have a spot for him.

I wouldn't say they're "not as famous"...... you have to realise how deep the IOC 5 division is; it is probably one of the fastest developing divisions in terms of increased
competitiveness among all teams. I can name 7 teams within the division, without hesitation ,who have the potential to come on top this season..... and this doesn't include teams from other countries we don't know about yet.

I suppose looking at all aspects, including the fact that he's been on the same team with two of the current members (Gabi & Robert), Blink was a more preferred option. Besides we're more than halfway through the season, who's going to just allow you to walk in and take someone else's spot? Maybe Blink does have a spot for him.

oh i wasn't implying that Bangerz is not talented or anything, i know too little about them to even dare to judge
I just think it's interesting for him to join Blink now , and i mean , of course people will talk about it since he was part of a youtube cheer show before ;)
Anyways whatever his reason is , best of luck to him

haha exactly what i was thinking
see this is what i thought, like why all of a sudden does he want to join blink, when he might have other options in california. i dont think he comes off as the fame chasing type in all honesty, but i do find it odd. gabi and robert going to gymtyme makes sense, considering they are from the east coast.

Judging from Instagram pictures it seems like Michael Eddie is the latest athlete from CA to join the Blink team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought he was at junior college in Ventura? Shows how much I know...

It does seem a little strange that these Cali athletes are flocking to GT, but if it's a good fit for them and they love it then great. I know Robert has said he's not too sure about college, but I really hope it's not too disruptive for their education for them to all move out to Kentucky.

...Unless they're thinking of UofL, in which case YAY.

Sidenote: does anyone else notice and get distracted by how dirty gymtyme's facility is?? Like even look at the floors... If I was A) bringing in a choreographer and B) being on a webshow that is broadcasted on the internet, I would try and clean up somewhat to make the facility look presentable. That's just my opinion, though. I would be disgusted to tumble on that floor, let alone lay all over it like they do.

GB has a video on her instagram where i think i see ME stunting with her and the boy who is her other base in the stunt section. So maybe he visited GT, but it could be true that he's on the team.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back