All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Idk why I feel the need to express my love for this team so much but I do. But it's not just "omg I love them", it's that I love them bc they're US.
They're just like my kids and they face the same kinds of struggles my kids face. They aren't being showcased as these superior human beings that have insanely complex practices. There's no subtle element of "you wish you were like us"...

Their coaches are the same as me and my coaching team. Finding the right words to help direct the teams focus to where it needs to be....Strategizing and seeing what we can change to optimize the teams ability to find their success... Using the mistakes and times of hardship as teachable moments.

I just feel like they're keepin it real as the same all-American, kids-next-door, gym just like all of the rest of US are on here. No pretense or put upon.

Yes, they have big name coaches and some cheer famous athletes but the show isn't about them or any of those superficial things that have become so stupidly important in all star cheer. There's no talk about craziness, behind the scenes negativity or problems--which EVERYONE has and just deals with in their own ways. There's no need to air any of that publicly. We don't need to know why they needed a fill in we just know he was there and that's that. (Because it doesn't matter).

There's no focus on individuals or their "brand" or how much harder they work (in fact they give credit to those that have worked harder than they have at this point) and there's no sense of entitlement about how much better they are and how they should be doing better bc of who they are.

The focus is purely and solely on what they're doing, how they're doing it, what's working, what's not, how they feel about it, etc. It's exactly what ALL of us are doing and going through. So it's completely relatable and familiar and I love it.

It's just so real. Best reality show I think I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk why I feel the need to express my love for this team so much but I do. But it's not just "omg I love them", it's that I love them bc they're US.
They're just like my kids and they face the same kinds of struggles my kids face. They aren't being showcased as these superior human beings that have insanely complex practices. There's no subtle element of "you wish you were like us"...

Their coaches are the same as me and my coaching team. Finding the right words to help direct the teams focus to where it needs to be....Strategizing and seeing what we can change to optimize the teams ability to find their success... Using the mistakes and times of hardship as teachable moments.

I just feel like they're keepin it real as the same all-American, kids-next-door, gym just like all of the rest of US are on here. No pretense or put upon.

Yes, they have big name coaches and some cheer famous athletes but the show isn't about them or any of those superficial things that have become so stupidly important in all star cheer. There's no talk about craziness, behind the scenes negativity or problems--which EVERYONE has and just deals with in their own ways. There's no need to air any of that publicly. We don't need to know why they needed a fill in we just know he was there and that's that. (Because it doesn't matter).

There's no focus on individuals or their "brand" or how much harder they work (in fact they give credit to those that have worked harder than they have at this point) and there's no sense of entitlement about how much better they are and how they should be doing better bc of who they are.

The focus is purely and solely on what they're doing, how they're doing it, what's working, what's not, how they feel about it, etc. It's exactly what ALL of us are doing and going through. So it's completely relatable and familiar and I love it.

It's just so real. Best reality show I think I've ever seen.

A reality show that's actually real...? *gasp*[emoji6]

A reality show that's actually real...? *gasp*[emoji6]
Bingo.

Without all the excess garbage it's perfect. Idc if Robert is going to school or if Gabi Butler lives with her parents or in a dumpster behind the homeless shelter with Oscar the Grouch. Because 1. It's none of my business and 2. I don't watch cheer shows for personal drama. That would be like watching the food network for fashion tips.

I don't even know what happened, please fill me in privately if needed.
Oh just the YouTube show Cheerleaders. They would capitalize on any source of drama.

It wasnt even really drama it was just rediculously funny and a very "Eric" thing to do lol.
They got a warning day 1 on the pyramid because he needed to hold onto the top girls foot longer
So day two he held onto the foot and pointed to it and made a "scene" about it for lack of better word.
More funny than anything else and whats even better is they have a picture of it lol
Its in the fierce photos thread :D

Yeah it wasn't drama it was just hilarious and the picture was retweeted all over Twitter so that's why I thought they might mention it.

71ba3a82417f77f390446a6d404df7d9.jpg

Yeah it wasn't drama it was just hilarious and the picture was retweeted all over Twitter so that's why I thought they might mention it.

Wait what? I admit, I get on twitter very rarely---I missed this picture, he did what?

71ba3a82417f77f390446a6d404df7d9.jpg

This doesnt get old Im sorry :D

I am kind of thinking maybe they didnt talk about it on the show because it would single out Eric and their all about team / and not drawing attention to specific events wether if it was drama or not. Which is actually really humbling and reassuring of what type of gym they are :)

Back