All-Star Cheer Fusion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

0709tornado-supermax.png

This is the damage :( Prayers from Maryland Twisters
Oh my goodness. Thank the lord that given you had a full gym that there were only 2 major injuries. Prayers to those physically injured and to the CPs and families that went through this that you may be able to let the memories of the actual incidence go away and heal emotionally and gain strength as individuals and as a gym family in the rebuild and continuing on.

Sending, hugs, love, and prayers to your whole cheer family!! May the two injured parents recover from all injuries in record time!!

0709tornado-supermax.png

Just curious, what part of the building was the dance room they were all in? I don't see anywhere that they all could have been and stayed safe in.

Thoughts and prayers from Ohio. I hope everyone recovers quickly and you all can get back to practicing as soon as possible.

Just curious, what part of the building was the dance room they were all in? I don't see anywhere that they all could have been and stayed safe in.

Thoughts and prayers from Ohio. I hope everyone recovers quickly and you all can get back to practicing as soon as possible.
Im guessing there was a room back in the corner with the black and blue lined walls it got less damage

Also the dance room was steel enforced

0709tornado-supermax.png

This is insanity. The prayer request was up on the Aviator Facebook page right after it happened but I didn't see this picture until now.

Mandi Spina did you get a chance to wrap your head around how we can help? I'm sure it's overwhelming to think about, but post it up here if there's something we can do.

Prayers from Aviator!

First I want to thank all of you for your prayers, support, calls, texts, emails, thoughts - we are so grateful to hae the support we do. Our industry is amazing at coming together as a family to help those in need. I'm still trying to grasp what really happened. This morning was the first time I saw the aerial shot of the gym (the one above). I'm still in disbelief that we all made it out. The dance room, if you're looking at the picture above - is where the black doors are towards the left side back wall.

The sherrif and crews managed to get out purses, clothing, etc from the gym and the last item they brought out was our new sample GK uniform - rhinestones in tact! It's all beaten up and dirty and we've decided to not wash it and we're going to frame it and put it up in the new gym. Right now we're looking at locations we can move into. Between interiews, hospital trips and insurance calls it's been crazy. The building owner won't let us back in though to get our CHeer Fusion sign that was still standing on the side wall - he said it's not safe for us to go in and get it as the wall may collapse.

I'm still not sure what we really need at this point. Our spring floor, tumble track and tumble equipment was destroyed. I know we'll need help moving into our new facility when the time comes. We are having a gym dinner with counselors coming in to talk to the kids. JamBrands has set up a relief fund in Cheer Fusion's name but I can't get on Facebook to find the link to put it on here. Brandi Sims has been pulling all of that together.

Our motto this year was Fear the Teal. We're asking that everyone keep our new motto : Heal the Teal in your minds. I'm so proud of the kids in our gym and all of the parents who acted immediately to such awful circumstances.

I pulled all of my kids into a prayer circle after we walked out and I looked each one of them in the eyes and told them I loved them and was proud of them for being brave & strong. It will be a long road, but we will come out shining :)

I'm going to post a pic on here later of a pic a fireman took right after we walked out. The sky is dark (no light at all and no flash on the camera). There is a rainbow that comes down and hits the gym and right where it hits the gym, there is a bright light. I know someone was watching over us Sunday....

Help Cheer Fusion!
Cheer Fusion in Fredericksburg, VA was hit with a tornado on last night. The gym has severe damage. Luckily, there were few injures among the athletes in the gym. However, two parents remain in the hospital.
The Cheer Community has proven to be very giving when a fellow gym/athlete is in need. We hope everyone will rally around this gym in support.
The JAM Brands will help in the collection of monetary donations. If your team would like to donate, please send checks written out to "Cheer Fusion" to:
The JAM Brands
C/O Cheer Fusion Relief Fund
11500 Champions Way
Louisville, KY 40299

My thoughts are with you, your kids and the parents who are injured Mandi Spina.

I know that this beautiful community of cheerleading will be of such support to you all. I'm amazed at the strength of Cheer Fusion that you're already looking for a new home.
Love From Cheer Xtreme Dynasty in Winnipeg!

I'm still not sure what we really need at this point. Our spring floor, tumble track and tumble equipment was destroyed. I know we'll need help moving into our new facility when the time comes. We are having a gym dinner with counselors coming in to talk to the kids. JamBrands has set up a relief fund in Cheer Fusion's name but I can't get on Facebook to find the link to put it on here. Brandi Sims has been pulling all of that together.

Our motto this year was Fear the Teal. We're asking that everyone keep our new motto : Heal the Teal in your minds. I'm so proud of the kids in our gym and all of the parents who acted immediately to such awful circumstances.

When you all are ready to move and need the help doing it please post. I know for a fact that many of us close by will be willing to drive to Fredricksburg and help. Thank you for all the information and how amazing about the uniform - which by the way I think is going to look stellar. I look forward to seeing you all compete this year and cheering you on.I am sorry that you can not get that sign yet, but given how great God has been to you all I would not be surprised if you get that sign somehow it was left standing for a reason. continued prayers.

Back