All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do i get hair like this ugh. Her hair is BEYOND perfect!!

mlijwp.png
Again, not saying anything because its just not my style. But HOW do you do anything in a routine with this? Take out any tumbling, how does it go through jumps and a dance?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Has anyone here heard of either the Bellami or Nume curling wands? Ive thought about investing in their kits where its one handle but you can interchange the wand?
Theres also a couple on this site that are similar. I really dont want a ton of curling wands sitting around so thats why Im interested in the interchangeable ones.
Curling Irons at BeautyChoice.com
I know someone who uses Nume....she LOVES them.

Has anyone here heard of either the Bellami or Nume curling wands? Ive thought about investing in their kits where its one handle but you can interchange the wand?
Theres also a couple on this site that are similar. I really dont want a ton of curling wands sitting around so thats why Im interested in the interchangeable ones.
Curling Irons at BeautyChoice.com

I've been looking into getting a Nume too! I just wish they had a package where you could pick which 2 or 3 attachments you wanted.
Search Nume on YouTube, they give a ton of promo codes out to beauty "gurus" on there. Bellami might do the same thing too, I've mostly heard of them for their hair extensions though.

My friends team does a high pony tail thats curled, and instead of a bun, they do a french braid headband. Basically it starts from the left ear, goes on top of the head like a headband, and then halfway to the right ear, it turns and goes into the pony tail. Hard to explain, but cute :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I've been looking into getting a Nume too! I just wish they had a package where you could pick which 2 or 3 attachments you wanted.
Search Nume on YouTube, they give a ton of promo codes out to beauty "gurus" on there. Bellami might do the same thing too, I've mostly heard of them for their hair extensions though.
If you look on this beauty guru's channel: Casey Holmes she has a lot of nume coupon codes in her video here in the info box!

We got the kit with the Nume curling wand, straightener and mini straightener. All work really well.

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

Y'all are gonna tell me I'm crazy and that it's dangerous but my secret to big hair (besides teasing) is *bum bum bum*
2dihgfm.jpg

These clips around a pony tail can lift your hair an inch alone, and it even works for girls with thicker heavy hair.

Y'all are gonna tell me I'm crazy and that it's dangerous but my secret to big hair (besides teasing) is *bum bum bum*
2dihgfm.jpg

These clips around a pony tail can lift your hair an inch alone, and it even works for girls with thicker heavy hair.

The owners of my gym would absolutely fall over dead if one of our girls showed up wearing these. I agree that they work really well for getting that high poof but we aren't even allowed to have bobby pins and on comp days no can have any type of hair clip in - just gel/hairspray to hold everything back in the ponytail

The owners of my gym would absolutely fall over dead if one of our girls showed up wearing these. I agree that they work really well for getting that high poof but we aren't even allowed to have bobby pins and on comp days no can have any type of hair clip in - just gel/hairspray to hold everything back in the ponytail
:eek: no bobby pins?!

we don't poof. Slicked back high ponytail with curls
even if i didnt have a poof i still needed pins to keep hair back due to my unruly flyaways at the back of my head, is this like a strict rule like you wear them coaches will take them out or just a put them in at your own risk?

even if i didnt have a poof i still needed pins to keep hair back due to my unruly flyaways at the back of my head, is this like a strict rule like you wear them coaches will take them out or just a put them in at your own risk?

Very very strict, they will get pulled out of the hair immediately and handed a bottle of gel (if caught). We don't allow them at practice either so it isn't anything new to the kids or the moms who are doing the hair. I personally don't necessary agree with it (I am a bobby pin fanatic but I also love to poof my hair and have bangs that annoy me most of the time if they aren't pulled back) but I have to enforce the gym policies.

I believe the owner of the gym had (or saw) an accident where someone got stabbed with bobby pin when someone fell on her head when she was basing or something along those lines. That and when they are all over the floor they ruin the vacuum cleaner.

Very very strict, they will get pulled out of the hair immediately and handed a bottle of gel (if caught). We don't allow them at practice either so it isn't anything new to the kids or the moms who are doing the hair. I personally don't necessary agree with it (I am a bobby pin fanatic but I also love to poof my hair and have bangs that annoy me most of the time if they aren't pulled back) but I have to enforce the gym policies.

I believe the owner of the gym had (or saw) an accident where someone got stabbed with bobby pin when someone fell on her head when she was basing or something along those lines. That and when they are all over the floor they ruin the vacuum cleaner.
What about snap clips?

Latest posts

Back