All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ehhh... that's questionable. you'll meet some super friendly people. and then most of the other people are friendly when you're agreeing with them ;)

big hair is fine, but as a whole we (the members of the board) seem to be over "the bigger, the better" philosophy.
and that's your opinion but I am only 16 and me being ganged up on because I have an opinion is ridiculous

and that's your opinion but I am only 16 and me being ganged up on because I have an opinion is ridiculous

i'm sorry, where is the gang attacking you? someone very politely disagreed with you and one person said no. you're allowed to like big hair, plenty of people do which is why it's still a thing. but if you browsed through the last 20 pages of the thread you'd see that not everyone is going to agree with you. and that's fine.

i'm sorry, where is the gang attacking you? someone very politely disagreed with you and one person said no. you're allowed to like big hair, plenty of people do which is why it's still a thing. but if you browsed through the last 20 pages of the thread you'd see that not everyone is going to agree with you. and that's fine.
In messaging. Someone thought it would be cool to gang up on me there.

How do i get hair like this ugh. Her hair is BEYOND perfect!!

mlijwp.png
I think she kind of looks like Cindy Lou Who....umm but in a nice way. :confused:

I am going to curl cp's hair this weekend for the first time...hope it goes well. Everyone cross their fingers because there will be hell to pay if they don't come out perfect. This gym is not messing around with sub par curls...I don't want to be the one who sends their cp out with mediocre curls. :help: No sir, It is not going to be me they make an example out of....:eek: The anxiety I feel about this is enough to make me cut her hair into a bob! Hair band and no curls sounds really good right now.

I think she kind of looks like Cindy Lou Who....umm but in a nice way. :confused:
Former cp was in the play Horton Hears a Who at the community center many years ago. We made her hair stand up by putting an empty plastic water bottle in the center of it all, pulling her hair straight up around the bottle and then fastening the elastic at the end of the pony around the top of the bottle....maybe that's the secret?

Hope this helps someone. NO TEASE -HAIR BUMP

I'm still hopeful this trend in cheer hair will pass....

If this was my cp's hair, without the teasing to give it a support base, the poof would deflate and start parting in the middle within an hour or two of putting it in.

I'm still hopeful this trend in cheer hair will pass....

If this was my cp's hair, without the teasing to give it a support base, the poof would deflate and start parting in the middle within an hour or two of putting it in.
I like poofs (reasonably sized ones, that is... At our gym it's curls half up half down with a SMALL bump.... To quote "none of this 'jack it to Jesus' stuff") but my hair is the same way. I have a hard enough time keeping it from splitting and keeping it an actual poof when I tease and use a ton of spray.... No tease would not be happening

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back