All-Star Cheer Memes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My dog ate my cat..... Awkkk

Well not really ate. But broke its neck.
my dog is afraid of my cat so that wont happen... *knock on wood*
one time i had two of those neon fish from petsmart... i had a yellow one and a pink one... i came home from school one day and the yellow one was a little orangey and the pink ones tail was the only thing in ther besides the yellow fish...never buy two fish

Since I saw that one I had to go searching for more.
34zkadw.jpg

one time i had two of those neon fish from petsmart... i had a yellow one and a pink one... i came home from school one day and the yellow one was a little orangey and the pink ones tail was the only thing in ther besides the yellow fish...never buy two fish
That's cause you put 2 Japanese Fighting Fish in the same bowl :confused:

That's cause you put 2 Japanese Fighting Fish in the same bowl :confused:

yeah... they shouldn't be in the same bowl if they're both male (which the pretty ones are. the females are the ugly ones.)

though- fun activity.. if you have one put a mirror in front of his tank.. he puffs up and prepares to battle and gets all angry

my old beta had seizures constantly, buried himself in his stones all the time, and jumped out of the tank on more than one occasion. poor little guy :(

yeah... they shouldn't be in the same bowl if they're both male (which the pretty ones are. the females are the ugly ones.)

though- fun activity.. if you have one put a mirror in front of his tank.. he puffs up and prepares to battle and gets all angry

my old beta had seizures constantly, buried himself in his stones all the time, and jumped out of the tank on more than one occasion. poor little guy :(
it wasn't a beta!! they were ugly... well one was pretty but the other one wasnt...

I had a rotty that ripped my cats throat out and it started seizing all over the floor. sad day for me I know. Then I had a Jack Dempsy fish whos eye swelled up hugeeee and then blew up. and I had a different dog who killed 3 of my bunnies and a basset hound that attacked our chickens. I woke up one day looked out on the lawn and there were half dead chickens lying around.. it wasnt fun.

My dog ran around the yard with baby rabbits in his mouth. They survived. The other day he was running around with a dead bird...not quite sure how he got that one.

Back