All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the parents were rough to watch too. I was surprised at the 6 pack comment, the other team is the enemy comment, and several others. I think the coaches worked to show good sportsmanship but then the parents ruined it. I do however think they chose the most controversial parents on purpose most parents would never say that stuff even if they were thinking it. Especially knowing it would end up on tv.

Why teach kids that another team is their enemy? Kids on other teams are just like my cp! They love the sport, and want to do well so that is a reason they should be FRIENDS! If having a 6 pack makes you a winner I guess there are a ton of losers in the world. I am hoping that was editing!

Just to clearify Michelle Cruz does not know where Hayden got the whole midwest is our enemy thing... he is a child he prob just took a they are you competition comment and changed it, cause we all know kids tend to regularly misinterpret things!

I also could have done without some of the comments from the moms. But I'm also still stuck on the moms banging on the window during practice. WITW???? Um...any gym I've ever had my kids in the coaches would have lost their minds if we'd done that! Closing blinds??? I'm pretty sure they would have closed practice! We'd have been banned for life!

I didn't enjoy the show. I wanted to because the kids were so great! But, I felt like the producers didn't get Allstars and were more interested in the parents sensational comments. They totally missed the "why" of the kids desire to cheer. They made it very Toddler and Tiafas - ish. Jersey Cheer was alot more respectful of the sport. Disappointed.

I also could have done without some of the comments from the moms. But I'm also still stuck on the moms banging on the window during practice. WITW???? Um...any gym I've ever had my kids in the coaches would have lost their minds if we'd done that! Closing blinds??? I'm pretty sure they would have closed practice! We'd have been banned for life!

that seemed more of a joke for the show than anything else.

OH NO, I MISSED IT!!!!!:mad::oops: If anyone comes across a link in the next few days to be able to see it online can you please post it. I was thinking it was on tomorrow. Grrrrrr! I am not even reading the posts that were already posted so it doesn't spoil it for me. Haha!

Latest posts

Back