All-Star Cheer! Mini Allstars On Lifetime Tv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was replying about the moms. You were typing at the same time as me about the "winning is everything" thing. I totally saw that cut off in ways that I knew there was a rest of the sentence I wasn't getting to hear.

I just meant the moms were a little off in some of their comments. The 6 pack comment...the poor people comment...etc. She said that...no editing necessary. I wish people would be more careful when there is a camera in their face.

i agree with you.i know my gym, before each competition, talks to the parents to remind them not to say anything negative while representing the gym. I would think the gym owner would have talked to the parents, prior to having a reality show, on what to say t the cameras,whats appropriate etc.
just my thought

So was Step One just an exhibition that day? I looked at the results online and it only showed 3 teams in the division....no Step One. They also showed Cheer Center accepting a trophy when they called out 3rd place Indiana Ultimate.

So was Step One just an exhibition that day? I looked at the results online and it only showed 3 teams in the division....no Step One. They also showed Cheer Center accepting a trophy when they called out 3rd place Indiana Ultimate.

Yup, gotttta love TV editing!

I totally agree. I think he meant Midwest was the "competition" though, I pray his mom didn't say "enemy".

I can't imagine where he would have got that from then?? Kids do say the funniest things, but I really believed it when he said it, His Mom does seem a little intense though anyway!!!

I wasn't impressed with the show. Are we sure that the ESPN Magazine writer didn't have her hands in this in some way?

The 6-pack that I think should be mentioned is the 6-Pack that won the division - Elite Cheer and Dance Explosion from Mebane, NC.

yes im sure its all the parents but I THINK its completely inappropriate and there is no need to have a fan page for a child who is on an allstar team that just happened to be on a TV show...this is crazy. How shameful. What do the parents want...for people to run up to them at comps to get their autographs? these parents seem like a Bunch of CEA wannabees to me....

Yeah and ask the parents of Maddie and Erica how much fun that is! From what I see in the 2x2 videos the girls are mobbed at competitions and I think someone posted on here that Erica's mother won't let her walk around competitions by herself anymore do to the mayhem that breaks out.
Why anyone would want to subject their child to "cheerlebrity" status at a young age is beyond me.
On another note, I always tell people mini 1 is where the crazy is! It's a lot of 1st time cheer parents and they easily get caught up in winning and what their child is doing compared to other kids. I am out of those woods and will never look back! Though the mini years (before it was called mini) with my oldest was a lot of fun...of course I had no idea who Cheer Athletics was at the time.

Back