All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It blows me away that with the amount of "high level" kids that she has on this team that they are not better than they are. Am I the only one who finds that whole idea fascinating?

Also.....the reason this show isn't about a high level team at a gym/program that some of us might actually know is because nobody at those gyms/programs would agree to a show like this in a million years!!! Hence why we get Cheer Perfection Youth Silver.
She's a sandbagger. Her daughter (casedee? i think) and torann i know for sure have fulls.

not only that, this show makes cheerleading looking like also that awful (especially when it's watched by person who doesn't really know what truly cheerleading is) omg, what a thousand backward steps for cheerleading :(
back to the stone age before the herkey!

I knew it would be God-awful but I wanted to be able to keep up with the comments/quotes that would be posted about it! My CP has been in cheer for 4 years now and I've never seen a parent act that way about their child's skills or performance- maybe I'm lucky or just really unobservant! Shame.

What really irked me was the ending with the coaches blaming the kids for the poor execution and skill level. As if the YOUTH kids were somehow responsible for the horrible choreography, coaching, and practice structure.

Also, could you imagine if it was one of the kids or a parent who had not burned the music to the CD???? That blonde female coach would have killed them! But because she didn't feel like spending the time converting the music file, the pressure is once again on the kids to disregard everything they have been using for counts for the past few weeks. Unbelievable!
And then the coaches have the audacity to blame the YOUTH kids?? They certainly need to look in the mirror and question the true source of the problems.

What really irked me was the ending with the coaches blaming the kids for the poor execution and skill level. As if the YOUTH kids were somehow responsible for the horrible choreography, coaching, and practice structure.

Also, could you imagine if it was one of the kids or a parent who had not burned the music to the CD???? That blonde female coach would have killed them! But because she didn't feel like spending the time converting the music file, the pressure is once again on the kids to disregard everything they have been using for counts for the past few weeks. Unbelievable!
And then the coaches have the audacity to blame the YOUTH kids?? They certainly need to look in the mirror and question the true source of the problems.

Agree!! I feel so sorry for those poor kids! Especially the poor one that didn't have her BHS at. all. but mama still shoving youth silver down her throat. Imagine the pressure!

When did youth sports become about parental bragging rights over children's self esteem?

I knew I would be disgusted again and I watched anyways. Boo.

I was baking while the show was on but caught a glimpse here and there. Wow! Is all I can say. And the mothers...really? It would be a cold day in ____ before any parent would park her tush "in" my practice area and watch practice and talk with their daughter. And the performance at the Park. Can you say "lazy" Coach. If I was performing somewhere different I would have asked them ahead of time what I needed my music on. And as far as how they performed. Well, they had no mat so how could they know where they were. They were tumbling on a hard ground, not a spring floor. I'd like to see some of those parents get out there and be able to be perfect. Yeah right! Haha!!!! I don't know how this Coach can be on the Cheer Perfection FB page talking this show up. This show disgusts me.

I hate the fact that by watching this piece of crap "reality-cheerleading" show it's like I'm supporting it. :cow:
its like a disease you cant run away from. it eats away at your inside (curious as to how bad it really will be). then you realize that your starting to move away from your being sick (omg what am i watching this is going off now) and then the oh no me feeling better was all a lie now the plague is here (NOW WHAT DID THAT MOMMA SAY?!) to omg finally the disease has ended and i can get back to real life..

... did i actually just analyze that? seriously being outta school is making me crazy.

The we don't have the right music thing..........I've copied cheer music onto CD's before. It isn't that difficult. If a technological idiot like me can do it.......I'm just sayin!
And most 11 year olds can, I bet one of the kids could of done it, I always brought my laptop to comps for that very reason, you always need a back up.

Back