Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when flyers heel hard
when stunt groups don't recover after falls
when girls don't wear bows to practice
when girls don't wear their fake lashes at comps
when girls wear leggings under their skirts
people who don't go all out during the dance
people who talk back to their coaches (they're doing everything for you!)

pittsburgh poison is comin through your area, causin mass hysteria!

What are some of your cheer pet peeves?
Here are mine...

-When flyers aren't felxible enough to hold the bottom of their foot on a heelstretch, but instead hold their ankle.
-Jumps that have flexed feet and land their legs a mile wide apart.
-Slow tumblers.
-Walking into a competition arena and teams are walking around in their spankys and sports bra.
-Slow award ceremonies.
-Sloppy hair and makeup looks like its been thrown on at the last second.
-When flyers stick their elbows out on full downs/double downs.
-Bad and slow music.
-Not being ready (hair down, makeup not on, uniform off) when you get to the arena.
-Cowboyed out back tucks.
-Girls walking around with their uniform unzipped and skirts unbuttoned after the routine.
-Inconsiderate teams that walk infront of you in the middle of watching someones routine.
-Teams that take forever to get off the warm up mat.

Anyone else have pet peeves that are cheer related? :)
When girls pick at their panties/shorts/skirts/whatever on stage. It does not go unnoticed. I'm like, "jeez - stop picking your butt"

• Blades with thumbs sticking out
  • Talking on the sidelines
  • Whining when not getting a stunt the first two tries because it's "too hard"
  • Not showing spirit and getting excited when your team scores when you're cheering at a basketball game
Just to name a few

When girls pick at their panties/shorts/skirts/whatever on stage. It does not go unnoticed. I'm like, "jeez - stop picking your butt"
One of our minis tumbled to the front center this weekend and then proceeded to pick her wedgie right in front of everyone while she waited for the other girls to tumble.... At that age it was pretty darn cute ;p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My cp is on a mini and youth team and she does it all the time even though I tell her not to. She does not she to hide it either lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

What are some of your cheer pet peeves?
Here are mine...

-When flyers aren't felxible enough to hold the bottom of their foot on a heelstretch, but instead hold their ankle.
-Jumps that have flexed feet and land their legs a mile wide apart.
-Slow tumblers.
-Walking into a competition arena and teams are walking around in their spankys and sports bra.
-Slow award ceremonies.
-Sloppy hair and makeup looks like its been thrown on at the last second.
-When flyers stick their elbows out on full downs/double downs.
-Bad and slow music.
-Not being ready (hair down, makeup not on, uniform off) when you get to the arena.
-Cowboyed out back tucks.
-Girls walking around with their uniform unzipped and skirts unbuttoned after the routine.
-Inconsiderate teams that walk infront of you in the middle of watching someones routine.
-Teams that take forever to get off the warm up mat.

Anyone else have pet peeves that are cheer related? :)
Bases not keeping their eyes on their flyer

Back