All-Star Cheer Word Vomit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

bhahaha..daily. the other day my best friend (who cheered for like a year in high school..never ever before or after that) was arguing with her boyfriend in front of me because he said she said something idk..but she does "that was NOT what i said..dont get it twisted" we looked at eachother and go "you know you missed this..never forget this the QUEEN is back". her boyfriend was so pissed haha. whenever we do anything together in my car we always listen to cheer music..she loves it :) and goes to everyy competition with me. she cant waiiiit for NCA lol we talk about it every day..and shes always stealing my cheer shirts hahaha <3

OMG OMG OMG the asolute worse is when i'm having a very serious coversation with someone and i'm trying to explain that things are going to be ok or whatever and i'll say "at the end of the day".....And my friends who cheer will say, "Cats always seem to rise to the top".

Level5Mom said:
CheerNerdDcMw said:
Have you ever been in a conversation with someone, whether it be at the gym or outside of the gym and as they are saying something you say the same sentence as them but with a Cheer Voiceover?!?

Example: I'm teaching a Back Handspring class over the summer and one of the non allstars is just not paying attention and runs across the rod floor as someone is tumbling, so I tell her "Pay attention or you're going to get hurt." and Jess looks and me instantly and says "Pay attention and you won't forget!"(Woodlands Elite Generals 08-09).

I feel like this happens all the time or maybe I'm just crazy.

Is it bad that as I read your post all I could think about was "Pay attention World, it's Stingray Rust"?

I thought the same thing too!! :stingrays: hahaa and Dexter, this thread is the story of my life. My boyfriend, coaches, friends, and teachers are used to it by now though :)

This one, not everyone will know, its from back in the day. Its from one of my favorite old college teams. But whenever someone asks "Whats a Wolfs Wah?" (Wolf Wall) I will respond with "Only the hardest period known to cheerleading, and man-kind...NC STATE! WOLFPACK! My favorite college opening ever! That pyramid was MASSIVE!

the worst is when i'm in the car or some random place and there's music playing on the radio or someone's ipod and a song thats in someones music is playing and i'll randomly shout out the voiceovers where they fit haha and ppl just shake their head..

cheerfiercewiu said:
Rudags said:
Kid: "Is conditioning over yet?"
Me: "Its not Ova <Snap>!

Boy did I ever get a weird look!
HAHAHAHAHA who was this??

"...between you and me...even the Stars declare that you belong to me! Maryland Twisters F5", Girl!!!

if i hear a song on the radio thats in a routine i will bust out and start doing the motions/stunts/or dance to the song i get weird stares all the time! or driving down the high way listening to cheer motion going full out routines lol

I do thiz everyday lol my favorite time was when someone kept tellin me they needed to talk to me but I didn't really feel like talking to them nor did I have time lol so it went down like this
Them:I have to talk to you
Me:I don't have time to talk right now I'm busy
Them:come on its important
Me: I DON'T HAVE NOT TIME TO TALK SHUT UP AND WATCH ME WALK <SNAP>

You guys seriously complete me!! I thought I was the only onee!!! I seriously do all of the above [all day every day] like it's my JOB! ahahahaha. Oh, and also this may be why I only have cheer friends. Nons just don't understand! <3

Okay so I was lifting weights with my buddies last night and we were doing our crossfit routine for cardio. Well 2 other members came over and tried to take one of the benches we were using. So he proceeds to say and I quote "A yo, no disrespect to anybody...and I immediately said "we want our spot back". Akward stares and looks of "what in the _______" immediately followed. I didn't even bother to explain.

I do this all the time!! I did it today at school in math. someone said "Lets make a team make 'em say my name" and I screamed "CA PANTHERS" haha i got the best looks in the WORLD!! and yesterday one of my guy friends said " Haters wanna be me, Haters wanna be me" and i said "Haters wanna be TEXAS" haha it was great!

This happend to me last night...
someone told me oh their just jealous i replyed with "i just smile at the jealousy" they looked at me like ummmm?!?! ok?

i had a group project and we weren't agreeing on what to do. someone said "why can't we all..." and i almost yelled JUSTCHEER! but he finished with, "just finish the project and go home." haha.

Back