All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I seriously hope that the girls that are bullying Riley aren't on her high school team, that makes high school cheer look so bad.

My younger cp was co-captain of her junior high cheer team and was bullied by the captain and the captain's BFF who was also a cheerleader. It all started when my cp was voted as co-captain. I guess they thought since it was her second year cheering and it was the third year year for both of them that they deserved it. The cheer coach contributed to it all to make matters worse. The girls were encouraged on by their mothers. They had turned a lot of the team against cp except the younger girls. It was much like Dakota and Riley describe--no one would talk to her in her entire grade. It was horrifying and disgusting.

We tumble at the gym where those girls do all-star. We have tried to avoid going when we know they will be there. The "captain" was there last week. I hope that they don't all show up this week just to try to get to us. I wouldn't put it past them.

We switched schools out of district. We tried to work with the school, but it all fell on deaf ears to the administration. So much for anti-bullying policies. Luckily, a lot of people in town know what happened and we have gotten a great deal of support.

Well i watch this show for the cheerleading, the training, the competition. Not a fan of this episode or the homecoming episode at all, no interest in that kind of show. But others seem to enjoy it which is great. I enjoyed season 1 so much more than season 2. 21 Episodes in and i feel like we've barely seen anything, but i guess that means we're going to be getting a lot of good training and competition episodes soon.

In the past we knew of a few athletes by their first name, but today's 12 year old could give you an entire roster for a team she isn't even on. Fellow cheerleaders aren't the only people on Instagram, or watching these videos. There is a way too much information available to any Joe with internet access.

I feel like this ep was very much self promotion - not for CA but for cheerleading gyms in general.
If some kid/parent who isn't in cheer is getting bullied and watched this episode they could see how welcoming and warming the cheer family can be.
It's always important for kids to have another outlet they can turn to when things are not going well in one part of their lives. Unfortunately these kinds of things can happen in the cheer gym as well.

It's always important for kids to have another outlet they can turn to when things are not going well in one part of their lives. Unfortunately these kinds of things can happen in the cheer gym as well.

Oh definitely, if it's going on in both parts of their lives then it can be horrible :(

Didn't really know where else to post this but just saw on Twitter that Smoed's coaches have told all their athletes to tell their fans that they are not allowed to take pictures/sign autographs with fans until after they have competed on Sunday in order to maintain their focus on their goal of winning NCA.

Love this, more coaches need to do this.

Didn't really know where else to post this but just saw on Twitter that Smoed's coaches have told all their athletes to tell their fans that they are not allowed to take pictures/sign autographs with fans until after they have competed on Sunday in order to maintain their focus on their goal of winning NCA.

Very few teams actually have this issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You go @echeercoach, this is great!!!

I've been waiting for coaches of "famous" teams to do this. It takes the stress off of the kids to say no to their fans. They can now just refer to their coaches' instruction and don't have to be the "guilty" ones for not taking pics and whatnot.

Back