All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So apparently, no one took my advice to step away lol (not that I expected it, but that's besides the point)

I'm glad to see things have calmed down a little. I, of course, have my own thoughts.

I have no idea if Amber was bullied, if she couldn't handle the pressure of being on a team in the hellhole known as LAG, if she was over cheer or any other multitude of reasons why she quit. I also don't care. I don't know who she is, couldn't pick her out of a lineup if my life depended on it. Unless I am friends with the family, there are very few cheerleaders outside of my organization I could pick out of a lineup. Do I agree with her mother's actions on insta and wherever else? Of course not. But, it isn't the first time something like that happened, and I know it won't be the last. I wish her (as I would any cheerleader) all the best in whatever comes next for her.

About CU retweeting Jenee's original statement and her picture from when she arrived at CEA. He retweeted it, he didn't create it. He retweets thousands of things a day. From my understanding, he's close to the family as well as good friends with both participating gym owners. These are high profile programs, and she is a high profile athlete. I'm thinking it was important for all involved to get ahead of and hopefully squash any drama and rumors before they started. People were going to notice she wasn't on the floor at NCA. It's not like no one knows who she is. I thought both the statements and posts were crafted well, and with a lot of thought. They looked to be written so as to deal with what we, as a group, should know. Everything else is private amongst those actually involved in all of this.

Of course some people will find any way to beat a dead horse. :deadhorse: (I'm probably just as guilty of that :p)

Go to Courtney's page and scroll back to February 27th. It starts out like this.........

For years Senior Elite can be summed up in only two words:
"All In"
For me it means complete devotion. No one wonders if everyone is going to be on time or at practice, that's a given.
For me it symbolizes the gift of getting to choose each season 36-40 girls who are willing to go the distance with me and do whatever it takes to turn dreams into reality.

***What people don't know is that she's been doing these love letter's to (it started with JE the night before Dallas) and graduated up to SE. They would come by email. I can't think of a year 1 of my kids hasn't gotten one.

This. Just this. Don't know of any other coach that does this, but don't know of many other coaches who have had the success she has had either. Maybe this is one reason why?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_inline_mo94a32ccO1qz4rgp.gif

It's weird because the beginning-middle-end of the video isn't even cohesive.

Starts off with footage of SE getting second.

Clips from every other team from CEA at NCA

Banners

Jenee

Now unless jenee is joining all of the other teams from CEA that went to NCA and didn't win to help save their seasons.....

If not I don't get it

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back