All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...i was going to say something but i shall refrain
tumblr_lg5c5xbNx91qewsw4o1_500.gif
I adore you for this gif.
Lets be best friends.

Ok I need to get the fierceboard app because I go to work and come back and all this stuff goes down.

1. I have a serious problem with the Molly's statement. It was very well worded until she said that she was not threatened until it was necessary? It is not appropriate to threaten anyone let alone a child. If a child is struggling why would you need to publically humiliate them in front their team. Just take them aside and talk to her or her parents. I think that would be a more mature way of handling it. Also, she said that "she" specifically let us down in competition. Excuse me I thought this was a team sport? Pointing fingers and blaming other people is not a sign of a healthy team and saying as an after thought that the team supported her sounds weird. It would have been better for her to hold her head high and let the people who were involved deal with it.

2. I work for a multi-millionaire CEO coach who works with some of the biggest clients around the world (including the finance minister of one of the riches countries in the middle east) on how to properly train and coach their staff so trust me I know what I am talking about when it comes to coaching. All teams are the same and want to reach a common goal whatever that goal is. In order to obtain that goal, a coach has to train and prepare their staff and 100% percent of successful teams are made up of individuals that need to be coached differently. Some people thrive under being pushed hard like Eddie and CSP do, some other people do not. Its completely individual. IT IS THE SUCCESFUL COACHES JOB TO FIGURE THAT OUT whether by talking to the athlete or observing them, its still their job. Obviously, Amber did not thrive or excel under this pressure and her mother felt at times that CSP crossed the line. The most successful coaches, managers, trainers should understand this. And I am not talking about Worlds Titles. Look at programs like World Cup or Stingrays that have some of the most rounded well balanced programs in the history of cheerleading and it has to do a lot with how the owners manage their teams and their staff. You don't hear this sort of drama coming from those gyms because the owners manage everything well. And if my boss and I were to do an evaluation of this business, well I don't know if it would be good.

3. There is a difference between being tough and just plain cruel or mean. Ms. Pascale said it well in the Twinkles documentary. Youth Coaches are responsible not only for the physical development but also for the emotional and social development as well. I think it is important for them to do that. Hey even the NFL has a mentoring program for athletes who are struggling. It is important to remember that yes they win world championship after world championship but hey they are still kids who make mistakes and need different types of coaching.
4. I don't think its all anyone's fault there are always two sides to every story but I smell something fishy going on.

That being said I don't know anyone in the situation and I live about as far from NC as possible in North America so these are my observations and opinions.

Back