All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Interesting. So, very often, it is not the situation you find yourself in, but the dysfunctional goggles through which you are analyzing the situation? Hmm.... Thank you! I am looking for it on my Kindle right now!
Sometimes it really depends on the situation and the people you are with. Its all about reading people and being up front and honest. Some people need to be led in different ways and sometimes.its about trial and error until you find what works for them. If you want another one its Napoleon Hill's 17 principles of highly successful people. AMAZING BOOK sounds dumb but it changed my view of life. He outlines how to get what you want in life. For example, if you really want a.parking spot at work he suggest you send out your alter ego who he calls Norm hill to go out and "reserve" it for you. Its amazing.

I think i hijacked this thread.

Okay, I know that they're all teens but some of the things that are being said on twitter are just out of line and unacceptable no matter what actually happened

From what I saw on twitter, most are confused as to the relevance of the. ending of the video. I didn't really see anything out of line, just some really upset teammates.

I don't even know what to say about this whole situation and the video and posts on social media etc. I kind of wish this didn't get turned into this suspenseful storyline. If this was all none of anyones business except the people involved then why make a video like that done to cause confusion. Was it to cause confusion? I honestly don't know. I do know that after all of this I'm exhausted by and just over it. I wondered why Jenee's mom was posting pics of the journey to CEA as if to keep us all in suspense until they arrived there. It's all just become too much now. I wish all involved a great rest of the season. I hope everyone is happy with the decisions they made to go wherever they have gone but just enough now. This is just how I feel and of course is my opinion on this whole debacle. I'm drained lol :confused::(

*edited to say that I understand nobody made me follow this whole thing but I just kept hoping for an answer that I didn't have to crack the code to!

**Sorry but edited one more time to say that My avatar best explains my feelings on this at this point ha ok I'm really done now

Last edited:
I do agree that the majority of them aren't that bad.
I went back to bring it up to pm from the one person I saw, but they're gone now. I'm not going to say which person was saying it b/c they were only up for a few minutes I guess.

...am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal? The whole song is about how we're still on each other's team, how they've got each other's backs. The ending was funny, unexpected. But its the same for Jenee- she's still on their team. They dont even have a team in that division. Where is this problem because im missing the bandwagon? What exactly is bad about it.

On another note, I dont think for one second that any of the mega gyms are immune from people leaving because they disagree with coaching. Including places like Rays. You can't be that large and not have a few instances. We probably just don't hear about them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

...am I the only one who doesn't see the big deal? The whole song is about how we're still on each other's team, how they've got each other's backs. The ending was funny, unexpected. But its the same for Jenee- she's still on their team. They dont even have a team in that division. Where is this problem because im missing the bandwagon? What exactly is bad about it.

On another note, I dont think for one second that any of the mega gyms are immune from people leaving because they disagree with coaching. Including places like Rays. You can't be that large and not have a few instances. We probably just don't hear about them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think a lot of the athletes on SMOED might have been blindsided by her changing teams and just feel really betrayed - especially after interpreting the meaning of the video that you just mentioned. Many of the tweets that were posted by athletes today expressed that.

Back