All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Chiming in late...And to think, there were actually thoughts that there might be drama about Sr. Elite's new uniform. Ha!

I clearly don't see the win in this situation for Amber. Will another gym want to take on a mother/athlete that will talk smack about the program they were with for 6 years? That she left in the middle of the season???? This is not anything like Jenee leaving Smoed. Jenee left in a respectful manner praising the gym/owner she has been loyal too and acknowledging that if it were not for Cali she wouldn't be the athlete she is today, nor had the many opportunities that Cali offered.
Maybe they will look at her as a 2 time world champion, a majors champ and someone who is very talented. Would I want someone like that at my gym YES!

The last I heard Jenee and family have no intention of moving to NC. Initially I had heard otherwise. Jenee's sister is still in California currently though I understand Tawne is with Jenee. To be honest I'd like some explanation so the speculation can end. Then, we can move on and focus on other drama. HA!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
The younger sister has posted instagram pictures at cheer extreme, with her new CEA backpack, and so on, so I'm assuming she'll be on a team at CEA.

until jenee herself comes out and says it just a temporary thing, then i find it hard to believe it is, its only two months till worlds, why pack up and move across the country from one winning worlds team to the other just for two months worth. doesnt seem like thats whats going on.

until jenee herself comes out and says it just a temporary thing, then i find it hard to believe it is, its only two months till worlds, why pack up and move across the country from one winning worlds team to the other just for two months worth. doesnt seem like thats whats going on.

Her mother has posted on more than one IG picture that this is temporary. I don't know if that means it's a waypoint for them before moving on or if they are going back but it has been said.

Never once did I ever suggest that she couldn't be a fan of CEA. My question was simply "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?" and there was nothing insulting, sarcastic or rude about that however I was met with all of the above. The double standard that exists on this board is beyond ridiculous which is usually why I just read and not respond much. How is it that I don't have the right as you say to ask a question yet day in and day out there are numerous posts that question a teams skills, what division they should be in, a coaches ability to coach their team, athletes switching gyms, teams changing divisions, and appropriateness of uniform designs yet I'm wrong? It's obvious I hit a nerve which is why I received the response that I did. At the end of the day kindness is met with kindness and rudeness is met with the same. If you're going to be sarcastic and smart a** then expect to receive all that in return. No one wants to argue yet comments like "Take several chill pills" are thrown around because you want to what…diffuse the situation? LMAO…get outta here! Is that not drama? I think so.

You say rudeness is met with rudeness, however nothing about her post was rude and you attacked her? She gave you your answer, then had a small side rant afterwards which quite clearly wasn't directed at you.
And I don't think your question was at all insulting or rude, I just don't think it was right or you're business to ask it. She made it VERY clear in her post that she did not want to openly discuss the details and she did not want to talk about it. That should have been a hint to let it go and not reply.

She replaced Malia (sp?) when she got hurt. Not sure if Malia is back now and they kept Kassidy on in another persons place or something.

Kassidy replaced Malia back in November (?) when she got hurt however both Malia and Kassidy are on the team as of NCA so obviously Kassidy/Malia replaced someone.

Note - I do get it, the Smo's are hurt and have reason to be. However, main instigator in all of the tweets about backstabbing have been from Kassidy (It's been said in Smo episodes that she's very much a leader so the others followed suite). Kassidy, who last season quit the team during the season just like Jenee did plus a TON of people have quit their own teams to be on Smoed.
So its okay when they do it to be on Smoed but not when someone leaves Smoed?
I understand that Smoed are hurt, but this struck as a little/very hypocritical to me.

Feel like I'm about to hijack this thread somehow but I read on Twitter that the next two episodes are going to be about when 3 of the Smo's went to England to do a camp at Falcons Cheer Academy! I know it's not another competition which will probably frustrate people but I personally can't wait for everyone to see a little bit of England, especially as the team is based in Devon which is a beautiful place (and sadly, hours away from me)!

Feel like I'm about to hijack this thread somehow but I read on Twitter that the next two episodes are going to be about when 3 of the Smo's went to England to do a camp at Falcons Cheer Academy! I know it's not another competition which will probably frustrate people but I personally can't wait for everyone to see a little bit of England, especially as the team is based in Devon which is a beautiful place (and sadly, hours away from me)!
Or rather, UN-hijack! Not sure if I'm hoping I do or don't make a cameo appearance!

Honestly it's a good show and addicting but y'all need to chill out and worry about your own gym or your own problems..just bc they are a good team doesn't give y'all the right to pry into their gyms problems or their personal lives..how many people are sitting here talking about top gun or cheer extreme or Maryland twisters or anyone else who's won worlds before about their gyms struggles or issues..that's right they're not..so in my opinion get on with your lives and maybe go to the gym to work on your skills and worry about yourselves.
Ok rant over..

When in doubt..shimmy it out

Back