All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's a USASF rule, not a gym rule. It applies to all athletes who intend to compete at worlds. Once you compete one tims with a worlds level team during a season, that team must sign a release for you to compete at worlds on a different team that same season. (you can go join another team, but you can't go to worlds without the release)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Thanks! :)

It's a USASF rule, not a gym rule. It applies to all athletes who intend to compete at worlds. Once you compete one tims with a worlds level team during a season, that team must sign a release for you to compete at worlds on a different team that same season. (you can go join another team, but you can't go to worlds without the release)

Once you compete with a gym at any level you need a release to compete at worlds with another gym. :)

Ok! No more CEA drama! All families have dysfunction. Ours just happened to play out on social media.

That video... Times like this I do miss Jay Noah. He would have put together a video of the greatest performances of our kids, the surprise moments of goofiness, from kids and coaches, and probably introduced the new girl in a separate video. The goofy stuff would have been the perfect way to decompress from all the NCA tension and controversy. Plus, he picks cool music from my generation!

But, he's moved on, and I'm old, living in the past.

Senior Year!

I am one of the BIGGEST CEA Fans… and I don't care about the girl who "didn't fulfill her obligations". I do care they are ready for Worlds and know they will be. If I cared to know about any of this this, I would prefer to click a thread of "SOMEONE DIDNT FULFILL THEIR SEASON WITH CEA SE"

However, I would like to come on this thread to see new videos and other peoples opinions on them of Smoed. I also like these videos to steal conditioning tactics for my teams.

Go start a new thread if you want to talk CEA… This is SMOED. :cow:

#ByeFelicia
:shimmy:

I'm not sure these videos get approval before posting. I can think of a couple JTV videos that were re-edited after being posted (once because he showed stunts that were still supposed to be secret, and another time because he showed footage that he hadn't realized put some kids in a difficult position).
oh ok, thank you! I won't hold anyone else else responsible until I know for sure that CSP and or Jenee's parents agreed to this.

It was just a question LMAO. Clearly this is a sensitive subject for you and YOU'RE bothered otherwise you would have just responded "I've had this AV since I joined and most ppl recognize you by your name and AV" like you did at the end because that is simple answer to a simple question. How did "Out of curiosity if you left CEA why is your default picture still CEA?" warrant the rest of you're response? Geeze! :rolleyes:
Lol ok sure whatever you say :rolleyes:
You asked a 'curious' question and I answered.

Chiming in late...And to think, there were actually thoughts that there might be drama about Sr. Elite's new uniform. Ha!

I clearly don't see the win in this situation for Amber. Will another gym want to take on a mother/athlete that will talk smack about the program they were with for 6 years? That she left in the middle of the season???? This is not anything like Jenee leaving Smoed. Jenee left in a respectful manner praising the gym/owner she has been loyal too and acknowledging that if it were not for Cali she wouldn't be the athlete she is today, nor had the many opportunities that Cali offered.

They're not even in the same division. It's not like she left Cali to go to Brandon and be on SmCo, and who the heck knows if she even had a choice in the matter of location? We still don't. As far as we know/has been confirmed, Tannaz/CSP even helped facilitate the transfer to the gym (not to a specific team) once a location was set, so obviously THEY are ok with it. If she couldn't be at Cali, should she have to sit in a dark corner and hang up her Nfinity's? She's not even a direct competitor. Why is this a thing?

There are also two different arguments here: Amber/'s Mom referenced Courtney and Mind Games. @Just-a-Mom and @xtremeteal4life seem to be referencing other, younger coaches. So everyone seems to be agreeing on some parts, we're just arguing at cross-purposes.
I don't think anyone said Jenee couldn't be at CALI. Nor has anyone implied she should throw out her glitter and give up cheer. Why do you feel there's an issue with CEA being Jenee's current gym,? If there was such an issue, the move would never have been facilitated by Tannaz. I've only seen CALI wish her the best. Anything I've seen otherwise has been of a more personal nature between Jenee and her
ex-teammates.

The timing and nature of the post NCA video produced by CEA was unfortunate. It served to further incite the drama surrounding this matter leaving me to question the intentions of the involved parties. At best it's an example of extremely poor judgement. Personally, I believe they knew exactly what they were doing when releasing this video. Just my opinion. If you want to downplay the hysteria associated with this situation you don't stir the pot.

I see lots of people making assumptions and surmising things but then speaking as if it's fact. We need to remind ourselves what is fact and what is fiction. What do we really know about this situation ? It's not necessary for people to choose sides. There is no villian, and there is no victim.

With respect to Amber, I feel bad that she has gotten sucked into the Jenee vortex unwittingly. Had the timing been different she probably could've quit and still flown under the radar. She doesn't owe any of us an explanation for quitting. Nor does she deserve our scrutiny or wrath as a result of her actions. She's going thru a lot folks. Let's have some compassion towards her and respect her feelings. Save your judgement for someone else.

I don't think anyone said Jenee couldn't be at CALI. Nor has anyone implied she should throw out her glitter and give up cheer. Why do you feel there's an issue with CEA being Jenee's current gym,? If there was such an issue, the move would never have been facilitated by Tannaz. I've only seen CALI wish her the best. Anything I've seen otherwise has been of a more personal nature between Jenee and her
ex-teammates.

The timing and nature of the post NCA video produced by CEA was unfortunate. It served to further incite the drama surrounding this matter leaving me to question the intentions of the involved parties. At best it's an example of extremely poor judgement. Personally, I believe they knew exactly what they were doing when releasing this video. Just my opinion. If you want to downplay the hysteria associated with this situation you don't stir the pot.

I see lots of people making assumptions and surmising things but then speaking as if it's fact. We need to remind ourselves what is fact and what is fiction. What do we really know about this situation ? It's not necessary for people to choose sides. There is no villian, and there is no victim.

With respect to Amber, I feel bad that she has gotten sucked into the Jenee vortex unwittingly. Had the timing been different she probably could've quit and still flown under the radar. She doesn't owe any of us an explanation for quitting. Nor does she deserve our scrutiny or wrath as a result of her actions. She's going thru a lot folks. Let's have some compassion towards her and respect her feelings. Save your judgement for someone else.

Me? I have ZERO problem with Jenner cheering at CEA, Cali, Podunk all stars or in my backyard. What I dont understand is the "betrayal" yells coming from others. Its not even the same division so how is it betrayal? You're ok getting people at the drop of a hat for YOUR team but dont like when its the reverse? How is that kosher?

I do agree and im pretty sure I mentioned that this is two cheer issues colliding into one big storm. While it makes for great theatrics it means more people are fired up in closer quarters. There were a few missteps made by several people, most all of them adults. That being said, a text message after nca after 6 years? Something about that seems...odd. Maybe it's just me.

Back