All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My school for 6 of the 7 years I was there:
001916_cfe3fd22.jpg

53784_new110642_IMG_00_0001.jpg

Then they converted it into flats and built this for my final year :(
images

I'm sorry, I have no clue how to resize images without saving them to my PC etc.
27-0412A-St-Barts-GV.jpg

i find it so crazy that some of these schools have their own pools and like 8+ tennis courts (granted, i'm sure that's in part due to Cali weather) but our districts swim teams went to the local YMCA to swim... and MAYBE the community college pool. if they were lucky. and we had 2 tennis courts that were pretty beat up.

We had a pool, a baseball field and practice football fields at mine. Track/field had to go elsewhere, football practices on campus but games were at other schools with stadiums, tennis played on the courts at the namesake park next to the school etc. :D We did have a nice basketball gym.

6f43bb8c2ce30d2ba4b401baf244124b.jpg

My school. No courtyards (not even fake ones) but we have open campus lunch and study hall for upperclassmen, and there are little tables outside the front of the school. Our cafeteria is about the size of my bedroom so we eat in the hallways mostly.
We have a football field, baseball field, and a real gym and a practice gym. We have tennis courts but they're a little bit away, and our swim team practices with the other high school which has a pool... Even though it's older. There are 2200 kids which is one of the bigger schools in MO. Was built in the 70s but added on to since them (like that weird brown space near the football field is now our practice gym that was added last year).
The building across the parking lot (smaller, toward the top) is the career center, which has kids from all the high schools (there are 3) along with surrounding areas... But it's mostly kids from our school. It has classes like culinary, welding, agriculture, CNA training, CAD design, graphic design, all sorts of engineering classes, etc etc.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Am I the only one who's school organizes the hallways by wings?
We have the "a" wing, which is the lower floor with the commons/lunchroom and our main office. then we have the lower and upper B wing(which is connected to our super cool preforming arts center), lower and upper C wing, lower and upper D wing, and then the E wing, which is basically the PE/Sports hallway. We have 1 full sized gym, 1 mini gym, a football field (which we also use for Soccer games), 3 baseball fields, a "practice" field for soccer and football, and like 8 tennis courts.
What i hate most about our school is next to it is a small neighborhood, and literally theres only one way out of that neighborhood and our HS, its out onto a highway and it SUCKS trying to get out of there sometimes.

2jerdb6.png

ETA: I'm so jealous of some of y'all's parking. Ours is literally one way in, one way out. Its HORRIBLE after school, plus its actually a hill (can't tell from pic) and it gets icy...

You guy's football fields are so nice. Mine had no lights and the bleachers are about 50 years old. The track is a diet circle around the field. I wish wet had Friday night games that'd be so fun to cheer at on our home field :(

This is the new school they built in our town. We are a small suburb outside of Jax Fl. It opened the year after I graduated HS so my sister went here. There's about 1600 students there 9-12.

if1zxx.jpg

Um....I watched the video to figure out why everyone started posting their high school campuses.

I cringed everytime the lady said "undergraduate" instead of "underclassmen"

And to Kirk....don't worry buddy....It gets better. You'll get the girl some day.
I noticed the high school pictures yesterday and saw you posted in here just now. I was hoping you posted a picture of our ratchet high school was coming to commiserate with you.

Here's a picture of my high school I graduated from.
24ca63k.png

900 in my class, 2700 in total, (give or take a few) my school was going through major construction on the top side, they were extending out the wings to make more room!

I noticed the high school pictures yesterday and saw you posted in here just now. I was hoping you posted a picture of our ratchet high school was coming to commiserate with you.

We only went to the same high school by name. My Flora didn't look like your construction zone Flora. I also don't think aerial footage would be available of my Flora.

even my university is smaller as all those high school's posted here and in fact we are 3 schools in one building...

1kepu.jpg

Here's mine. We have 11 buildings and 2 pods. An outside eating area is beside one of the buildings and we have a terrace on one side of the campus. Then we have the football, baseball, and soccer fields plus tennis courts.

We only went to the same high school by name. My Flora didn't look like your construction zone Flora. I also don't think aerial footage would be available of my Flora.
Construction zone Flora was hilarious. The "freshman village" of portables was my favorite.

Back