All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sorta also got the feeling that she was being nice too kirk in that spiteful mean popular get his hopes up you see in movies? I could be utterly wrong but yeah

Even though the episode had barely anything to do with Smoed, it did provide an interesting thread lol

agreed.

and while they didn't show or really even mention smoed once, if the producers aren't "in" the cheer world, they probably thought showing her in her cheerleading uniform and at a pep rally was sufficient cheerleading footage. riley's adorable, but this episode was awkward to watch. nice that she had her moment though, especially since last episode it seemed her spot on the team was threatened.

agreed.

and while they didn't show or really even mention smoed once, if the producers aren't "in" the cheer world, they probably thought showing her in her cheerleading uniform and at a pep rally was sufficient cheerleading footage. riley's adorable, but this episode was awkward to watch. nice that she had her moment though, especially since last episode it seemed her spot on the team was threatened.
Uh oh! Maybe that's why they did this episode on her, because she got replaced!:( I really really hope not.

This episode highlighted ONE of our Cali Smoed athletes. This season Awesomeness TV wants to focus on the individual athletes as well as the team aspect. Yes this is a team sport, but it is important that ALL of our athletes get recognition. They all work super hard, and it's cool to see what these kids go through in their daily lives outside of the gym. In case you didn't get it, Kirk is a Special Needs kid at Riley's school. She has a heart of gold and it was great to see how she made this kid's homecoming so special. Yes there will be plenty of footage of competitions and practices, after all that is what this show is about. When this new concept was pitched by the producers at the beginning of the season we were, and still are, excited about this new angle. Hope you guys like the series. Goodluck to everyone this season.

This episode highlighted ONE of our Cali Smoed athletes. This season Awesomeness TV wants to focus on the individual athletes as well as the team aspect. Yes this is a team sport, but it is important that ALL of our athletes get recognition. They all work super hard, and it's cool to see what these kids go through in their daily lives outside of the gym. In case you didn't get it, Kirk is a Special Needs kid at Riley's school. She has a heart of gold and it was great to see how she made this kid's homecoming so special. Yes there will be plenty of footage of competitions and practices, after all that is what this show is about. When this new concept was pitched by the producers at the beginning of the season we were, and still are, excited about this new angle. Hope you guys like the series. Goodluck to everyone this season.

Actually I didn't get it. So thanks for pointing that out. I was getting a strange vibe as well but this puts it into perspective. Would've helped ahd they mentioned it somewhere in the episode.

I love that other teammembers get the chance to be shown individually! I think a short introduction at the beginning and a smoed reference thrown in here and there would've helped immensly with connecting it to the rest of the series though.

Can't wait to see more from you guys on sunday. :)

Riley seems like a really sweet, kind hearted and genuine person. It was really interesting to see a brief glimpse of her HS cheer vs. SMOED worlds. I don't know how she manages both! Cute how she was sincerely worried that her HS stunts would hit.

Probably just that I'm used to being around special needs beings my brother is, but to me it was obvious that Kirk was. Really wish there were more Riley's out there
I thought the same thing re: Kirk

Back