All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Eddie's coaching is fine. It depends on the kid. Some kids I know need to be boosted up and told they're doing great to improve. Some, and I'm this type of person, get confidence from a real push.

I remember trying to do a tumble skill I had down on the tumble track/trampoline/with a crash mat. I needed to do it in the routine. I would get onto the floor, run, then freak out. My coaches tried being nice to me 'come on, you have this skill, you can do it, we believe in you.' No throw.

They tried saying 'oh it can go in the routine, you will feel amazing throwing it in competition.' No throw.

Then one coach in a private said 'look, just stop being pathetic and grow some balls, I'm sick of watching this.' Guess what?! I threw it.

Hard talking works with some kids.

Sooo… this weeks episode. Not my favorite. I know we're all for longer episodes, but I'd rather see cheerleading for ten minutes than running around, getting hot chocolate, and going on sketchy rides. And with them jumping forward, I get why because Christmas is in a few days and it wouldn't make sense to have a Christmas episode in March, but maybe they should have introduced the new guy on the team because you can see him right in the middle of the picture and Travis is obviously not there.

Sooo… this weeks episode. Not my favorite. I know we're all for longer episodes, but I'd rather see cheerleading for ten minutes than running around, getting hot chocolate, and going on sketchy rides. And with them jumping forward, I get why because Christmas is in a few days and it wouldn't make sense to have a Christmas episode in March, but maybe they should have introduced the new guy on the team because you can see him right in the middle of the picture and Travis is obviously not there.
And it's like... If you can edit it quickly like this (it couldn't have been too long ago) then why don't you do that regularly? And even just a little faster would be good. I understand it takes time but it's taking multiple months... Now we're going to go back to summer, and by the time worlds airs it'll be next summer and the outcome will be old news.

And it's like... If you can edit it quickly like this (it couldn't have been too long ago) then why don't you do that regularly? And even just a little faster would be good. I understand it takes time but it's taking multiple months... Now we're going to go back to summer, and by the time worlds airs it'll be next summer and the outcome will be old news.
Yeah, it's like summer camp! Now to homecoming in October! Back to summer! Now it's Christmas! I get that it's going to take a while to produce things, like on tv christmas episodes are usually filmed a few months before, but unless they want to get so far behind, maybe they should start cutting out things. Like it was cool to see Riley at her homecoming and see their Christmas party, showing that they are just regular kids that love what they do, but those episodes aren't necessary to show Smoeds progression. They might be better as extra videos.

Back