All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm in my early 20s cough and when I went to New York for a week I missed home so much ha I can't imagine being 16 and going for a year!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I agree, whenever I go away for school functions, which used to be quite frequently due to being in FBLA, home sickness would always hit me hardest whenever I was stressed about competing or just having a dull moment in the trip where I wasn't having fun. I remember asking my family and boyfriend hypothetically if they'd support me doing something similar and even though they all said they'd be supportive I don't think I could leave them for that long.

1. It's good to hear she's still on smoed, I'm not American so unless I have their instergram/twitter idk who's coming or going. I wasn't even aware until last week about Travis
2. Kelsey changed, she was originally in a grey top and then at the end was in a black one

this had me teary eyed and choked up the entire time. this would have totally been me at 16...........and probably even still now :rolleyes:

I wonder what Joey was doing there (synchro tumbling with Kelsey they showed a few times)

I've just turned 16, and even when I went away for summer camp from 12 inwards I would never get homesick, so I think I could manage living in California for a year

Everybody's different! I never got that homesick on camps or school trips, but felt super homesick for a few months when I left for college.

As for moving away for cheer, I personally wouldn't do it. If I were an elite gymnast with a shot at the Olympics, sure. It would be tough and I'm glad that this episode shows the hard parts of moving away to cheer.

Back