All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My cp is in this one! That's her in my avatar - now try to find her in the episode. LOL :p

By any chance, did she go the the sleepover in full competition mode and happen to turn her back to the camera crew ? That would make it easier :D. Ok, I'll try to guess anyway... Orange shirt at 2:46 ?

By any chance, did she go the the sleepover in full competition mode and happen to turn her back to the camera crew ? That would make it easier :D. Ok, I'll try to guess anyway... Orange shirt at 2:46 ?

Lol! Why yes she is! Actually she's in a pink NCA shirt.

In the pink at 4:10?
Aaaand 8:40?

Good eye on the 8:40!!! Yes, that's her. She's not the 4:10 girl. She's in Michael Eddie's group at 4:30.

She HATES being caught on camera. She was in the episode with the show off last year before Worlds and the camera caught her shrinking back into the crowd so she wouldn't show. LOL!

How incredibly generous of them! That's what cheerleading is all about :) Would have loved to see the looks on their faces receiving their new unis and makeup.

@mstealtoyou mine too… any “fame” should be used to benefit others…Always!

Situations like this are why I never say I don't like 'Cheerlebrities'. Whether we like the term or not - Smoed are Cheerlebrities. But instead of inspiring others to add 5 inches onto their poof height, they are inspiring others to raise money for good causes and being excellent role models.

Cheerlebrity isn't all bad people!

Back