All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

leaving any team in March, after NCA, is disrespectful to me. theres no time for fill-ins. idc what division you go to.

what happened to teaching kids commitment? You cannot pickup and leave anytime you want in real life.
You really stand by this if your child is suffering? How anyone can not feel bad for amber after her moms 2nd post I don't understand. I wouldn't care if it was worlds day 1 I wouldn't let my (hypothetical) kid suffer because that's what she said was happening her being there!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

How about we see this for what it is: two kids burned out at their gyms. One walked away from cheer, one found a new home, temporary or not.

Pulling coaches into this is ridiculous... The two gym COORDINATED Jenee's move, from what is reported. Both were helpful in making this transition for her. The owners/coaches are actually showing some unity, it seems to me.

The ridiculous fans are the ones so butt-hurt here, and are making the drama. But let's not let facts get in the way of mud-slinging.

About the video, I don't see it as a shot at Cali at all, because that is not what it was, IMHO. The whole gym was shocked at NCA, and I saw the video as a "look, we lost, but we added a new weapon for worlds" kind of vibe. If you take into account the fact that the coaches have supposedly talked about this transition would only support that idea. NCA is in the past, but worlds is in the crosshairs and we have a new focus... (My CP has a new focus on a rematch with Twinkles at UCA, but she is a butterfly!)

As to the girls, we love Amber, and wish her luck in what she does from here out, and we welcome Jenee with open arms. Now if the rest of the world could just get over it and let them get ready for worlds, that would be awesome.

I've just seen one from her smoed twin asking if it was to hurt all of them. Two from Kass asking again if it was to hurt them and how it was a stab in the back. One from Lauren saying don't say smamily if you don't mean it. Maddi has also tweeted saying she'd take a bullet for her brother's and sister. General the over all feel is hurt

We have to remember that some of us on here are a few years older then these girls and they're taking their hurt to social media where a lot of people take it. But I think we'd all feel the same way, whether we'd take it to Social media or not is a different question

I am yet to find anything from Jenee hunting at the vid.

leaving any team in March, after NCA, is disrespectful to me. theres no time for fill-ins. idc what division you go to.

what happened to teaching kids commitment? You cannot pickup and leave anytime you want in real life.
there is absolutely time for fill ins. SE is managing just fine and smoed found a fill in that managed to fit perfectly in and hit all stunts, bringing home an NCA jacket.

quitting for no reason is disrespectful, but the story right now sits at that the family moved. what was jenee supposed to do?..

there is absolutely time for fill ins. SE is managing just fine and smoed found a fill in that managed to fit perfectly in and hit all stunts, bringing home an NCA jacket.

quitting for no reason is disrespectful, but the story right now sits at that the family moved. what was jenee supposed to do?..
No Jenees family is in California.. Jenee Im pretty will be staying with a host family

A lot of people r asking what she was meant to do but are we forgetting that there is a house with a responsible parent looking after her two daughters who moved states for cali along with Robert, Xavier and another girl (I can't remember her name! I feel horrible right now!) I'm sure not condemning Jenee I'm simply wondering whether she really wanted to stay since it makes perfect sence to move into the "cheer house"

I apologize if this doesn't make total sense it's a little late down under

A lot of people r asking what she was meant to do but are we forgetting that there is a house with a responsible parent looking after her two daughters who moved states for cali along with Robert, Xavier and another girl (I can't remember her name! I feel horrible right now!) I'm sure not condemning Jenee I'm simply wondering whether she really wanted to stay since it makes perfect sence to move into the "cheer house"

I apologize if this doesn't make total sense it's a little late down under

i understand what you mean (and i think you either meant kelsey or gabi!) but an athlete shouldn't HAVE to do that.. apparently they didn't actually move so now its a little irrelevant but just like some don't believe you shouldn't move for cheer, it could be argued that you shouldn't stay for cheer if your family moves. that didn't come out the way i wanted it to but oh well..

Yes you absolutely can. I think if she felt bullied than she did the right thing. Life is too short to stay in a situation that make you feel that way and that's true at any stage in life. If I had a child, I would not want her to think that if she thinks something is wrong she has to stay because of a commitment. It may not always be the best decision but you can always leave in real life.

My school's basketball team (and probably other school's) members aren't allowed to post anything on twitter during the season. Maybe that should become a thing in cheerleading and we could eliminate some drama.

I had to institute this with my HS Comp team at one point. Over HOMECOMING COURT NOMINATIONS of all things, so that's an entirely different petty Twitter kind of the thread.

Back