All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA is respectable gym that just made themselves look…well, unrespectable in this video. Not sure what they were going for here but the whole tone of the video is strange and the ending is just bizarre. Surely there was a better way to showcase Jenee as now being part of their program without creeping everyone out!
My curiosity got the better of me and I watched the infamous video that has everyone talking. Initially I was befuddled. What was the point ? And then I came to the end of the video and voila.....there she was in CEA gear and all....the girl of the hour, staring directly at me and looking mighty sinister (well, as sinister as a cheerleader can look anyway). I just laughed. Then I laughed some more. I laughed that kind of nervous hysterical laughter. The kind of laughter you have when you find yourself feeling uncomfortable in some sort of inappropriate circumstance and you really wish you were invisible, but you aren't so you....laugh. I wasn't laughing because the video was cute or clever. I was aghast. This video was the worst possible thing she could do under the circumstances. Surely she has better judgement than that. Or, does she ? After all she left CALI.

When I had my CP watch the video she immediately picked up on the video's intended slight directed at two major gyms. And I thought we were keeping it classy, what happened with that ? Any benefit of the doubt afforded to Jenee during this tumultuous time will no longer exist after this video. longer .exist.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I get what you're saying, however this is one person saying this. There are hundreds of kids that have gone through her program including many athletes that have been there 10+ years. I get that not every athlete clicks with every coach but that doesn't mean that said coach is not a great coach. Her record (both winning and with her athletes) speaks for itself.

I'm going to respectfully disagree. I have never been at cea and I love my cea friends, so this isn't about them. However...My cp has been in a program that is very successful and the coaching style eventually wore her down. And I kept her there because of the win. And hundreds of people each season do the same thing, all the while praising the coaches and the program because their kids love cheer and they're winning. But now that we've been elsewhere at a program that doesn't do that (threats, humiliation, negativity) and. It ..still is a successful program...I would never go back. I never realized how bad it was until I left. And until you actually live it, you probably won't realize. So, I applaud anyone who does realize without seeing the other side...who doesn't blindly follow a coaching style for a win. I've also never felt a need to speak out against it because it was personal and unnecessary. I'd imagine most people do the same.

in the end i feel bad for a lot of people who have been put into this position, the girl who supposably quit, CSP, and jenee. if anything i feel really bad for the girl who quit, yes she may have made things worse by going all public with it, but she's still young and teenagers make dumb mistakes all the time, unfortunately with the internet they cant be erased. im sure she regrets it now, just like im sure jenee or jtv regrets doing the video in that kind of tone. its a lose/lose situation for everyone involved.

i am curious to as if jenee quit smoed way before this transition (which is what i thought happened to begin with) or was it a sudden quit and then move. im still really confused about that part.

That video, though!

h9A4E465F

Girl thank you! I had to stop posting because I was so tired of saying this.

I really wish people would stop using the word tough and acting like I don't know what tough coaching is, and therefore I must be confusing bullying with tough coaching. Can people really not understand there is a difference?

And do people really not understand that CSP is not the only coach there?

The video... I just didn't get it. I must have a different sense of humor because I didn't think it was funny. I wasn't bothered by it - it just wasn't humorous to me.

Right!! People defending CSP like she's the 2nd coming when no one said anything against her! The thing people are missing too Is Molly an athlete there's for 10 plus years practically said there is threats and mind games. Amber is not some new kid who couldn't handle a "tough" coach! She's been there for a few years! Won majors and worlds twice so to say she suddenly cracked under the pressure of a worlds team is nonsense!

I feel really bad for those who have been closest to her over the years, her gym family, aka Smamily. The betrayal is unmistakable. To abandon her hardworking team just prior to NCA was hard to fathom. To follow that with a slap in the face and stab in the back to the very people who trusted you 100%....supported you....loved you....considered you family, is simply inexcusable no matter the circumstances.

SMO'S have taken the high road for the past few weeks. I haven't seen negative postings, heard bitter remarks or anything else of that nature out of

I get what you're saying, however this is one person saying this. There are hundreds of kids that have gone through her program including many athletes that have been there 10+ years. I get that not every athlete clicks with every coach but that doesn't mean that said coach is not a great coach. Her record (both winning and with her athletes) speaks for itself.

Well it's definitely NOT just one person. (which has been stated about a thousand times already)

I didn't actually say she wasn't a good coach. I said "Winning worlds doesn't make you a good coach." Which, again, I said as a direct response to a post saying "I doubt bullying is going on at cea. Look at all their worlds titles." I just don't see how winning worlds titles automatically means bullying cannot be happening.

And for the 10,000th time... CSP is not the only coach there. The majority of concerns I hear are people saying it's the younger coaches (trying to emulate csp but mostly just yelling a lot, like most young coaches who haven't quite mastered the art of working with children - they copy someone they admire. But you can't copy good coaching. It has to come from you actually caring, not from doing what you think other people do that "looks" like caring). I just hear (often) that people go to csp about it and she tells them to kick rocks if they don't like it. Condoning it as bad as doing it.

*Food for thought: thousands upon thousands of kids have gone to Penn State. Thousands upon thousands of people loooooooooove that school and those coaches. Penn State wins all kinds of championships. Doesn't mean a hill of beans towards whether or not their coaches do bad things. Obviously that's a much worse scenario, but I'm just pointing out that having winning records and a large percentage of people thinking someone is a great coach doesn't actually negate the possibility that things go on that no one knows about except the handful of people involved.

*Food for thought: thousands upon thousands of kids have gone to Penn State. Thousands upon thousands of people loooooooooove that school and those coaches. Penn State wins all kinds of championships. Doesn't mean a hill of beans towards whether or not their coaches do bad things. Obviously that's a much worse scenario, but I'm just pointing out that having winning records and a large percentage of people thinking someone is a great coach doesn't actually negate the possibility that things go on that no one knows about except the handful of people involved.

I had the Penn State comparison in my head last night. Need coffee this morning...

Quick question:

Does Jenee really have a twin? Since people keep calling her and this other girl smoed twins.

Sorry if I'm tardy for the party. Can't keep up lol

Quick question:

Does Jenee really have a twin? Since people keep calling her and this other girl smoed twins.

Sorry if I'm tardy for the party. Can't keep up lol

No, some people just think they look alike.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Fierce Board mobile app

Sorry for my incomplete post, I swear it's my phone. HA! My point is simply that I've heard nothing negative out of CALI regarding Jenee's SMOED departure and subsequent placement at CEA. Way to keep things classy CALI.

Sorry for my incomplete post, I swear it's my phone. HA! My point is simply that I've heard nothing negative out of CALI regarding Jenee's SMOED departure and subsequent placement at CEA. Way to keep things classy CALI.

I think there's been a few little things on twitter but nothing too major!

I am just still perplexed about that video. I don't know if CEA approved the video before it was published (I hope not) but in the future I hope this has taught them that they need to do so. It is common sense that any large business would require final approval over anything being released about their organization. While I enjoy most of JTV's stuff because I like the inside look into the routines, there was clearly a distinct tone of bitterness and, in my opinion, what seemed like an intentional message being sent that CEA should have picked up on and nixed, especially in light of everything that's going on.

I feel really bad for those who have been closest to her over the years, her gym family, aka Smamily. The betrayal is unmistakable. To abandon her hardworking team just prior to NCA was hard to fathom. To follow that with a slap in the face and stab in the back to the very people who trusted you 100%....supported you....loved you....considered you family, is simply inexcusable no matter the circumstances.

SMO'S have taken the high road for the past few weeks. I haven't seen negative postings, heard bitter remarks or anything else of that nature out of

you haven't seen one? gabi is the ONLY one i've seen so far not say anything condescending/rude.

Back