All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone not really watch the Smoed series anymore? Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I just haven't really wanted to watch them.

I still watch it, but I rarely remember to find the new episodes when they're released.

I stopped watching because it just seems too scripted now. I think it's cool for people to see cheerleading in a new light and how hard they work but at the same time it's all mostly cheerleaders watching it lol and we already know how hard we work so I don't get the point in watching anymore.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Actually, I'm going to venture to say one of the reasons I lost interest was the repetitiveness. Smoed is clearly an amazing team. Everyone knows that. But I feel like every competition and every episode was the same. Hard conditioning, build up for this one competition, stressed out backstage of said competition, pull it together at competition, win competition, repeat cycle. I love the routines this team performs but I can only see the same story line so many times before I lose interest.

Actually, I'm going to venture to say one of the reasons I lost interest was the repetitiveness. Smoed is clearly an amazing team. Everyone knows that. But I feel like every competition and every episode was the same. Hard conditioning, build up for this one competition, stressed out backstage of said competition, pull it together at competition, win competition, repeat cycle. I love the routines this team performs but I can only see the same story line so many times before I lose interest.

Same here. And, everytime, some kind of setback happens and it's always the worst possible time for that to happen (I understand that the athletes and coaches would feel that way, there's never a good time to get injured, but it adds to the similarity of the series episodes).

I stopped watching because who wants to support a show without any drama, backstabbing or utter nonsense. I mean, c'mon. This show has nothing but hard work by aspiring athletes in a sport I love. And it's the same thing over and over, those athletes working hard to reach their goals and trying to be good role models for the younger generation, blah blah blah. Then of course we get the occasional coach loving up on an athlete or trying to inspire them to be better than they think they can be. I mean, who needs that kind of nonsense. There hasn't even been once incident of one of the kids on the team trying to put down another kid on the team or making fun of them because of their mistakes. Isn't that why I watch TV to begin with. I mean honestly, who the heck wants all this wholesome crap anyway.

Please give me more of 16 and pregnant, real housewives of snooty county, pretty little liars, the bachelorette, or at least some honey boo boo or dance moms... you know... the kind of shows that make me proud to be a human being.

Sorry, don't have any more time to waste on commenting about this boring show... the Jersey Shore Reunion 2014, "gettin crunk out they minds", is coming on right now...

I stopped watching because who wants to support a show without any drama, backstabbing or utter nonsense. I mean, c'mon. This show has nothing but hard work by aspiring athletes in a sport I love. And it's the same thing over and over, those athletes working hard to reach their goals and trying to be good role models for the younger generation, blah blah blah. Then of course we get the occasional coach loving up on an athlete or trying to inspire them to be better than they think they can be. I mean, who needs that kind of nonsense. There hasn't even been once incident of one of the kids on the team trying to put down another kid on the team or making fun of them because of their mistakes. Isn't that why I watch TV to begin with. I mean honestly, who the heck wants all this wholesome crap anyway.

Please give me more of 16 and pregnant, real housewives of snooty county, pretty little liars, the bachelorette, or at least some honey boo boo or dance moms... you know... the kind of shows that make me proud to be a human being.

Sorry, don't have any more time to waste on commenting about this boring show... the Jersey Shore Reunion 2014, "gettin crunk out they minds", is coming on right now...

I think most people are feeling negative about the editing by AwesomenessTV, not talking negatively about Smoed or their wholesomeness (is that a word?).

No one is saying that all of the Smoed kids have to get drunk before they perform Day 1 at NCA and someone has to get pregnant for the show to be interesting, but they cannot expect to show the exact same episode just with a different comp and a slightly different problem and expect to maintain viewership.

I'm pretty sure everyone enjoys the wholesomeness of the show. I think people are just growing bored of the slow progression, long drawn out season, and honestly predictable episodes. I don't think anyone was on this thread hoping for a Pretty Little Liars/Scandal/Big Brother reality webshow...

I think most people are feeling negative about the editing by AwesomenessTV, not talking negatively about Smoed or their wholesomeness (is that a word?).

No one is saying that all of the Smoed kids have to get drunk before they perform Day 1 at NCA and someone has to get pregnant for the show to be interesting, but they cannot expect to show the exact same episode just with a different comp and a slightly different problem and expect to maintain viewership.
Of course they can't, because in this country we don't value hard work on our televisions; it's too boring... we value filth, sludge, slime, garbage, sex and violence. This of course is the very reason this show will never make it to TV. It's ugly, but it's truth.

Hard work, moral fortitude, and positive thinking are always boring when it comes to TV. We get small doses of it in the form of a feel good story on your favorite news program, but only for 5 minutes. It brings a tear to our eye. We go to work the next day and talk about it at the water cooler with our friends. Did you see the heartwarming story of the boy who sat on the bench all year long for 4 years and then got to play in the last game of the season and hit 7 three pointers. Wasn't it amazing. Yet, if they kept covering that same feel good story every week we would get bored, find the remote, and change the channel. That is the only REALITY in reality tv.

Last edited:
Back