All-Star Cheerleaders Season 2!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hopefully NOT
i kind of agree with this. All this show did was give them a crazy obsessive fan base that honestly is beyond annoying to me. Yes, Smoed is great. But they aren't unbeatable. And the show itself doesn't carry a plot at all its just like "heres some practice footage we threw together" then like one competition is split into about 4 episodes.

I think it'd be really cool if the show picked another team, but maybe one team thats still working towards the world title.

I would have loved a miniseries on Obsession. The transformation from the hot mess they were at NCA to winning Worlds still makes me so happy. I wish that someone could have seen it coming and just started a miniseries on them right after NCA.

I think a team who has consistently been at the top of their division but hasn't always won in Orlando would be better almost. F5, Stars, BSB would all be good candidates for a show like this because it's been a few years since they've won a Worlds title, and are always strong contenders. I had the opportunity to see F5 in the gym for the past two seasons, and I know that's not something everyone gets to see. I know from what I've seen, it would make a great miniseries.

I would have loved a miniseries on Obsession. The transformation from the hot mess they were at NCA to winning Worlds still makes me so happy. I wish that someone could have seen it coming and just started a miniseries on them right after NCA.

I think a team who has consistently been at the top of their division but hasn't always won in Orlando would be better almost. F5, Stars, BSB would all be good candidates for a show like this because it's been a few years since they've won a Worlds title, and are always strong contenders. I had the opportunity to see F5 in the gym for the past two seasons, and I know that's not something everyone gets to see. I know from what I've seen, it would make a great miniseries.

I'd actually love to see a series show on TG or Brandon, tbh. Or even a different CA team like Co-Ed or Lady Bullets.

I stopped watching because I was bored.
Not because it lacked drama - I can go to Netflix for that.
Sure, they can be wholesome - whatever. I've heard otherwise (but as always, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see)
And yeah they work hard - so do youth and tiny teams. Every team works hard.

I think it would get more interesting if AwsomenessTV did the show on different Cali teams. They could do two/three episodes on (example) Aces, then few others on Lady Bullets... Idk maybe it would be cool

If they wanted to keep the show at Cali, I wish they'd change teams every season. Smoed's such a small, young team, it's the same core group of kids season after season. I wish they'd do a miniseries on Coed. There's so many athletes it would be a lot more interesting and probably a lot less "cheerlebrity" focused. At this point, the show is very redundant. We know how Eddie and Orby coach. We know their biggest rival is Brandon. We know about the Palm Springs curse. We know Michael Eddie pukes a lot. There's only so much going on for this one team.

I understand why they do another season, I don't think they would miss having one of cheerleading best tumblers on the show.. But like everyone else said, I'd love another team! It would be interesting to see how other teams handle defeat or winning and how they get there. Coed or Aces would be great.

Back