All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3: Version 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was informed last weekend that Cali Coed no longer had their bid - the USASF bid site confirmed it. I just assumed they declined due to their roster or something

I'm not a fan of using the board anonymously to try and air grievances with the purpose of 'exposing' a program. All programs have their issues. With the Kiwis they always represented who they were.
You're just fruit-biased :p

well so i watched the newest and apparently last episode...way to drag out the drama...atv is funny, taking down the last episode but uploading a new one still talking about what was not supposed to be talked about anymore... as for the show ending now, i don't think that it was necessary, but apparently there was no way of going back to just focusing on practices and stuff without the drama like it was in the beginning, so i guess it being over is probably better

ScreenShot2015-01-04at102813PM_zps505766b9.png
Thats upsetting...
Did Aces get moved up from an at large bid?

I assume CALI Coed will still have another opportunity to earn a bid, right? They just have to go to another bid giving competition. Or is having your bid taken away mean you can't get another one that season?

So they get to pass on their bid? That doesn't seem right.
Paid bids have to go somewhere, and it goes to the next eligible team based on how the EP decides for that comp. If it had been an at-large bid it likely would have just disappeared.

You CAN decline your paid bid/have it taken away (which happens if their are roster issues of any kind- serious or otherwise). That bid is passed to the next team in line at EP discretion- either by score or by their choice. There are situations where a team has asked for the other to get a bid- like when Coed Elite beat TG yet TG was given the bid at BUTBT (which is now Queen of the Nile).

Apparently we're all "off our meds" according to one poster, so idk if there are any sane people left.
I'm still on mine- so what's my excuse?!

Granted- mine's an inhaler. Maybe that explains it...

Did Aces get moved up from an at large bid?

Yeah, and it looks like a team received their AL bid. Though now I can't remember which one.

ETA: I'm wrong about this, they didn't have an AL bid.

So they get to pass on their bid? That doesn't seem right.
They don't get to choose who gets it. Aces must have been next in line.

Last edited:
Back