All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You sound stupid. The girl corrected me and said he told them he was 18 but he was really 17. That's still a lie. Lol looks like you don't know what you're talking about as well.
umm i just read the full dance worlds thread and I'm not too worried about "sounding stupid" from you.... lol sorry.

ANYWAY. Clinton told CA he was 17, because if was 18 they wouldn't ask for a parents signature on the waiver, so he used "not being able to get a signature" as an excuse because he didn't know if he wanted to cheer.

so lets get this straight, you think he was only on smoed for the fame, when he was at CA the year prior.... and quit because he didn't want to cheer?.... makes sense

@Fierce_Elite - check yourself. YOU are creating drama again and being rude. STOP IT!
Check your self sweetie, I'm not biting my tongue no more you rude sarcastic people who get to say any and everything you want on my post or comments and then expect me to shut up and take the dirt, I don't think so.

umm i just read the full dance worlds thread and I'm not too worried about "sounding stupid" from you.... lol sorry.

ANYWAY. Clinton told CA he was 17, because if was 18 they wouldn't ask for a parents signature on the waiver, so he used "not being able to get a signature" as an excuse because he didn't know if he wanted to cheer.

so lets get this straight, you think he was only on smoed for the fame, when he was at CA the year prior.... and quit because he didn't want to cheer?.... makes sense
He still lied. Lol if he couldn't cheer then oh well. It ain't no point of lying. It's going to eventually come out and I know first hand.

Check your self sweetie, I'm not biting my tongue no more you rude sarcastic people who get to say any and everything you want on my post or comments and then expect me to shut up and take the dirt, I don't think so.

did you ever think we wouldn't be rude/sarcastic if you posted calm and rational thoughts and didn't attack anyone who had a different opinion than you? also if you weren't a compulsive liar...

f2sbki.jpg

did you ever think we wouldn't be rude/sarcastic if you posted calm and rational thoughts and didn't attack anyone who had a different opinion than you? also if you weren't a compulsive liar...
I lied about one thing, that doesn't make me a compulsive liar. Next, that sounds like the opposite to me.

I post calmly,respectfully, and rationally. The replies are more of what you said. Every time I post my opinions on certain threads, someone always quotes me and takes my text out of context and starts an argument with me.

Just like what you just did pretty much. It's okay to say how you feel, but calling me a compulsive liar because of one mistake is out of line.

Lol I was thinking that you have always gave it back to people more than they've come at you. From the beginning you have been rude to people who were trying to help, rude to people who disagree with you... You're just rude most times. Sometimes I say to people before you point a finger at someone else you should turn that finger around so it points to you. Just-a-mom was right you deserve that FBA. So saying you now are not taking crap from people is laughable.

I lied about one thing, that doesn't make me a compulsive liar. Next, that sounds like the opposite to me.

I post calmly,respectfully, and rationally. The replies are more of what you said. Every time I post my opinions on certain threads, someone always quotes me and takes my text out of context and starts an argument with me.

Just like what you just did pretty much. It's okay to say how you feel, but calling me a compulsive liar because of one mistake is out of line.
"Always"? "Every time"?
A reminder...in the Dance World's thread it was YOU who opted to start an argument over an opinion (and I will remind you that the opinion wasn't even my own but rather was that of a respected group of dancers). Shall I search and find other examples of arguments you started over someone else's opinion? Stop behaving like a petulant child and you will stop being treated like one!

"Always"? "Every time"?
A reminder...in the Dance World's thread it was YOU who opted to start an argument over an opinion (and I will remind you that the opinion wasn't even my own but rather was that of a respected group of dancers). Shall I search and find other examples of arguments you started over someone else's opinion? Stop behaving like a petulant child and you will stop being treated like one!
By saying DW is just like nationals is dissing dance all together. That's my opinion. I never attacked her from having a different I just told her what I thought about it.

I wonder out of the number that send video submissions how many can actually move and pursue the dream if chosen. I can see a lot of young people sending in videos just to see if they are chosen or with the hopes they are chosen before even finding out if parents will be on board/if it is a real possibility.

Last edited:
Back